SAU Community

Which Hpc In Sydney Is Better

RCCC

Hi guys, I'd like your feedbacks on your HPC experiences, which one is more professional, Brookvale or McCarthur? Can a Brookvale car go McCarthur for service/optimisation and vice versa?

Cheers

you should be able to have your GTR serviced at any HPC. Even the POS services (lol everytime I hear myself say POS to the nissan service guys)

Did u get a courtesy car for the day?

Do most people get given Courtesy Cars when they get their 35GTR serviced by a HPC? (I mean we pay enough for the services, we should get something!!! haha)

Also, Perth owners: which HPC is better here? Magics or Northsides?

Do most people get given Courtesy Cars when they get their 35GTR serviced by a HPC? (I mean we pay enough for the services, we should get something!!! haha)

Also, Perth owners: which HPC is better here? Magics or Northsides?

Yes, you get the choice between a PS3 or a mountain bike.

hahaha :) well Handbrake got a 370Z, so no harm in asking here, to see what everyone else is getting :dry:

There are just too many non-R35 drivers wasting everyone's time on the forum, isn't this a R35 discussion forum? The RB25 or whatnot people should stick to their own forum. Try working a bit harder !

There are just too many non-R35 drivers wasting everyone's time on the forum, isn't this a R35 discussion forum? The RB25 or whatnot people should stick to their own forum. Try working a bit harder !

I think you will find the 370z reference was relating to a loan car when the GTR was in being serviced.

That aside with an attitude like that shouldn't you be driving a Porsche......

We are all enthusiasts here, whether you own a GTR or just aspire to own one.

Cheers,

Gibbo.

+1

I am getting sick of all the Datsun 120Y trolls too... :P

Yes, you get the choice between a PS3 or a mountain bike.

Yeah, Gibbo r35 sure you are an enthusiast for comments like this. Maybe you should join the Datson 120Y forum also.

Yeah, Gibbo r35 sure you are an enthusiast for comments like this. Maybe you should join the Datson 120Y forum also.

dude... you own a GC8..... nuff said.

dude... you own a GC8..... nuff said.

I owned a GC8, now I drive a 1991 cressida, lol. I guess it's good to have someone or something for you guys to aspire to, that's what keeps us going. Keep dreaming.

LOL @ RCCC. Stand back mere mortals, this man is a god.

At the end of the day...all the pieces...king or pawn...go back in the same box :(

Birds I LOL with your bitter sense of humour

LOL @ RCCC. Stand back mere mortals, this man is a god.

At the end of the day...all the pieces...king or pawn...go back in the same box :worship: