SAU Community

What Are Dr30 Hot Plates Really Worth?

D-limo

Finally have my stock from Japan. I Have 3 pair only of brand new, genuine Nissan DR30 RSX 2000 series 2 hotplates.

Price is $270.00 each (not per pair).

Anyone who is interested can contact me via PM or on 1300 667 102

Cazz

post-8526-1274231123_thumb.jpg

post-8526-1274231175_thumb.jpg

Edited by cazz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested in swaps? An MR30 plus cash your way.

JH

Ahahaahahha, cool.

Ghostrider, hear what your saying, good luck finding some now for under $400.00 a pair second hand. The new ones are veryyyyyy noice tho, and come complete with new looms, globes and sealer. Oh and a warranty :blush:

Edited by cazz

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=h...e=050805%204334

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=h...e=050805%204334

AU$25.00 each plus all the charges etc makes these about AU$180.00 each landed at your door if your interested, but only 22 hours to go on both and from same seller so probably less than AU$360.00 all up.

D

Cazz,

I know new looks, as you put it veryyyyyy noice tho, as I can testify to the new dash bits I just got from KRS, but soon as you wash them, they gunna be 2nd hand.

Wait n you will see on my PNV at Glenelg, they look almost as good as yours.

Ask Mag86 about the set/pair he just got and they cost me AU$250.00 landed.

Cheers, D

PS...... Just sent you a PM

Cazz,

I know new looks, as you put it veryyyyyy noice tho, as I can testify to the new dash bits I just got from KRS, but soon as you wash them, they gunna be 2nd hand.

Wait n you will see on my PNV at Glenelg, they look almost as good as yours.

Ask Mag86 about the set/pair he just got and they cost me AU$250.00 landed.

Cheers, D

PS...... Just sent you a PM

Seriously Ghostrider will you stop spamming this thread. I brought a Pair of second hand Dr30 hotplates for $50! guess what bargains can be had. with anything.

If someone wants to f**k around with Importing second hand Tail lights which may or may not get damaged in transit. may or may not look as good as in the photos then they are welcome too.

But for those of us Who CBF with that shit Cazz is letting us all know that She has them Available New and you can see them touch them feel them B4 you Buy, and then you can leave the shop with them!

Seriously Ghostrider will you stop spamming this thread.

You think this is SPAMMING? Maybe you should get a life, or better still, take a long walk off a very short pier.

At $270 each, I was merely pointing out, that I thought they are a tad expensive and what was available o/seas.

I have 2nd hand, about 3 sets, bought locally, from an importer that I could touch & feel before I paid for them and they cost me less that $200 per set, but many years ago and they look every bit as good as new.

Give us all a break Dennis

Stop being a know it all grouch and get your own life.

You're spoiling this corner of SAU (IMHO)

Edited by R34

You think this is SPAMMING? Maybe you should get a life, or better still, take a long walk off a very short pier.

At $270 each, I was merely pointing out, that I thought they are a tad expensive and what was available o/seas.

I have 2nd hand, about 3 sets, bought locally, from an importer that I could touch & feel before I paid for them and they cost me less that $200 per set, but many years ago and they look every bit as good as new.

Im sorry o great one.

Clearly i should not have said what i said. i was merely pointing out that i felt 3 post in a row 2 minutes apart from one another covering the same topic was unnecessary but i now understand that your thought process is a little on the slow side.

The prices your quoting are from a few years ago? well thats good for you. My dad brought some Coke a "few" years ago and it cost him 20c a bottle so why do i have to Pay $2.50 now? wtf should get on to Coke eh?

I also brought some brand new Panels for My c110 coupe i got a rear 1/4 for $200 but then the front 1/4 cost me $300!!! Zomg WHY!

While i generally find your posts informative and enjoy reading them the way you have conducted yourself in this thread and another in the last month or so has really made it hard for me to enjoy this section lately.

Give us all a break Dennis

Stop being a know it all grouch and get your own life.

You're spoiling this corner of SAU (IMHO)

Yep! Your probably all correct in one way or another.

Funny thing though, when I was quiet a while back, this classic section of SAU was all but dead and my email tray was filling constantly with questions for info on the R30 model and wanting to know when I would return.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess I really know SFA, so I'll just go quietly and let everyone do their thing.

Cheers

ghostrider, you are fine. Your problem is that you write your opinions as if they were facts. And maybe an attitudr re-assesment is in order?

Just chillout and everyone will have a good time.

Good times people!! Cars are supposed to be fun :-)

"just fkn relax ayyyyy!!!" - trent from punchy.

farken LOL.....

"...yeah, i got heaps of chicks chasing arfter me ayye... they like TRENT! GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE.... and im like just f**ken relax ayye...."

I see it from mr G's point of view. for average joes, 270 per light is a joke, BUUUT

to caz, an avid collector and fan of all things nissan, that small outlay is easily justifyable. just think of someone who really loves a certain brand/make etc, they buy it cos its valuable to THEM.....

Your R30 knowledge was never in question Dennis and is always appreciated

Just Chill mate :-)

what he ^^^ said.

As per my PM Dennis, I understand where you are coming from, but to toehrs it's easy to construe your posts as being something they are probably not meant to be.

No one is questioning your passion, or your knowledge. I am fortunate enough to have the same sort of issue re pm's and post re the R31, and it is always an honour to be able to help someone out who wants and/or needs to know answers to questions.

I really believe in the scheme of things, $270.00 per light is a very small price to pay for a brand new genuine item for a car that they stopped selling 25 years ago. When you consider that a tail light for a current model falcodore is around the same price, or more expensive, and the quality is more than questionable, these represent reasonable value. And lets not forget, people like you and I will ahve our DR30's and R31's for many many years. I have grabbed these while I can, coz they are not an infinite quantity.

Cheers guys, relax, we all have the same passion.