SAU Community

Sunday Cruise 25th January. *Please Register your interest*

EnricoPalazzo

Hey guys. Well i think its time we had a big cruise to start off the new year. Im thinking we have a sunday arvo cruise (reason being i have the day off work) cos we hardly have any.

Now heres the catch. I would like to know everyones interests b4 i go out and plan a route, but i gaurentee it will be a nice cruise with good roads etc etc. m Also i will provide guides etc. So should be a really good day.

Anyway ill start of the list with myself.

Lets hope we can get a few cars out there! SAU only. (or close friends)

Cyas

:rofl: :headspin:

People comin:

me

VIPERGTSR01

Nightcrawler

TIMMMAYYY

paullys 32

P1E

cell

Jase

4door_Sleeper

People i havent heard from who should come:

N/A

Miss*33

Scardy Cats:

Steve

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one has shotgunned yet Joolz, so the seat is yours if u want it. Assuming of course my car goes by then :)

I got a dirty rotten load of fuel this week which has clogged up my fuel pump and made it shit itself. So my car goes in to Tilbrooks on Monday to have the fuel tank taken out (which involves dropping the driveshaft, diff and cradle), then pressure cleaned, then new fuel pump put in (bought the current buggered one only 2 months ago - it is a Bosch 040) and hopefully then it works.

Still troubleshooting my ProfecB which doesn't work properly, Mark said Denzo and the boys might be nice enough to lend me a black ProfecB soleniod to see if my solenoid is buggered - got any old ones laying about Terry?

Hoping to run at the Sunday street meet in a few weeks, then of course I'm gonna run in the 4,6 and rotary Nationals 17th Feb - I hope many of you are too!!!!

Damn thats no good news Andrew. Where did this horrible fuel come from?? Its probably a good idea to get your fuel filter changed too.

Btw I'll have my FMIC in by then, but damn, I wont be available on the 25th for a boosty. Shucks.. next time!