SAU Community

V8 Conversion For R32 Gtst

No. But they've been supercharged to make that much, and relativly cheaply at that. Yes, there was a R33gts-t on here that had the VH45 conversion done, in QLD from what i remember. He ended up running a superharger on it, running methanol fuel, and some other fancy jazz. from what i remember it was in the low 10's at willowbank.

And yes, i deliver. spent a while going through my SAU history, but found the 20 page thread about it

linkie

enjoy.

The car was actually a gts not the gts-t. I went to school with him, was a crazy car.

I would definitely go for something like the ls2 or the likes. Alot of parts around for them and enough info on the motors. The only other option that I would have thought of would be the v8 rover alloy motor. It is quite light for an 8, but i don't know how you would go about getting parts. I know my tafe teacher put one in a suzuki mightyboy...you guys might have seen it at the hillclimbs or sprints...its a purple thing and has a supercharger on it. Was up for sale last time I checked.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images