SAU Community

About Time Something Like This Happened

eMsta

He obviously scared them by trying to run them off the road, he should have left it at that. I still think he's a douche, he's lucky the car full of boys didn't get out and kick the sh!t out of him, especially the way kids are these days.

i dunno man....if i was egging a car, and if the driver did that, id be too scared to get out - let alone keep my shit in :P

would be a great way to cleanse the bowels i reckon :)

wow, lot of tough guys on here :P

Cabby could have easily chased them got the rego and then gone to the police station and filed a report, they would have got the same warning they got and he would have come away clean instead of with egg on his face (lol see what I did there)

He obviously scared them by trying to run them off the road, he should have left it at that. I still think he's a douche, he's lucky the car full of boys didn't get out and kick the sh!t out of him, especially the way kids are these days.

The police would not have done anything. They would not have followed it up. Why would they give a shit about an egging?

They have criminals to chase.

Oh wait, no they don't.

If they were driving a jap import they might have followed up. :P

Gone are the days of shouting out "FIRE" when you're being raped so that people will pay attention and call the police.

The word is now "SKYLINE"!

I'd say the Knife was for protection in case they pulled something, I don't think for a minute he was going to stab them. I would have smashed the windscreen and left it at that if it were me.

He's gone a bit to far IMO, quite amusing though :P

Cabbie went too far.

I dunno if its media hype, but in the paper today I read that the cabbie actually hit one of the guys as he climbed out of the car (with the cab) and sent him flying.