SAU Community

Nsw Sau Wakie Day

Just for you snookums it is all updated as of payments yesterday. :P

UPDATE 22/06/10 - NOT MANY SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies n gents, we are down to only a few spots left, depending on pending payments (posts in thread) i would guestimate there to be a maximum of 8 spots left. So if you have been thinking about entering then now is the time!!!! :D:rant:

Spots will be allocated in chronological order of PAYMENT recieved, not posts! So get your money in ASAP to secure a fun day.

If we recieve your payment after the event is full, we can refund you the money and offer to enter you into a 'reserves list'. If anyone pulls out or wants to sell up, then the seller can approach the people listed in that list via PM and offer to sell their spot. Just let us know if there is an exchange of entrants!

Less than a month to go, so start thinking about all the things that should be checked on your prides n joys before getting onto the track!!

EXCITED!?!?!?! :rant:

• 3 weeks later...
On 3 wheels? Unless someone wants to lend me a full set of rims, (I'd buy the rubber), I can't make this =(.

Dave

I have a spare set of 4 Sparco race rims in my garage that might be an option for you to borrow, they are 17 x 9. I was thinking of going along to this myself, but just checked the date and realised I will be recoving from surgery... bit of a bugger as I have a friend that is keen to take his elise and another with an S4.