SAU Community

Thinking About Selling Marv.....

66 skyline gt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete...We haven't even been on a cruise together! I've had to bin mine for 4 odd years whilst finishing the car now im getting it going again..Shed it son and bring it on special occasions!

Pete,

I remember going on a cruise a few years ago with you following me at 1 stage & it sure as hell looked like a lot of fun was happening in my mirror!

Judging by the way people are talking on here I think it should go for a deacent price (ie $15k+) considering the amount of work that has gone into getting it where it is.

It may not be original but it's sure as hell is unique, & that counts for a lot!

I'd be considering it too if I had the money & the garage space....

Can't believe you are considering selling your baby Pete :)

Definitely +1 for a deal with Christian - if he can source you a killer 260RS Stag (why not have RB26DETT GTR power while you're at it) for a swap you would be on easy street methinks. Especially if he could be lucky enough to find one in Bayside Blue (not sure if the 260RS actually came in BB though) .... very nice.

No Bayside available.

Was only 34GT-R, and an expensive option on GT-T's (hence extremely rare).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pete, this thread went from "Thinking about selling" to "For Sale"

Please follow rules like everyone else and post in the correct section............3 pages of turning a blind eye is more than fair enough

Pete, this thread went from "Thinking about selling" to "For Sale"

Please follow rules like everyone else and post in the correct section............3 pages of turning a blind eye is more than fair enough

sorry sled....... my appolgies...