SAU Community

Actually Useful Car Videos

mickey

So sometimes I get bored, as we all have most likely, and troll youtube and the like and think it would be nice to view some car videos.

Now I'm not too biased but of course I want to see some GTR videos so I'll search and find a couple. Here's one I thought was actually not too bad:

GTR v 599

Now despite the driving being ho hum and camera angle rather ordinary I thought that this was a good video because it wasn't just a 10 second clip of a street drag run between 12 year olds, it didn't have stupid intro/outro crap wasting time and most of all it didn't have the mind numbing doof doof music.

Even if I like the music I don't want it in a car video clip, if I want to see a music video I'll watch rage/video hits. I want to hear what's going on in the video thanks.

/rant

anyway back to it, can anyone post some of their favourite car video clips, ones without stupid music, showing real driving and perhaps more than just 20 seconds of grainy footage. Some great best motoring stuff on youtube.

ah good good...they all wasted some valuable work time...more more!!! haha

yeah I remember that yellowbird clip, that was a monster

Little bit of gay music but still a good video, the Falken BMW and the Driftworks 32 are sick! and the skylinepart.com 180 with the bobtail and flairs looks fat as