SAU Community

Brand New Oil Filters For Rb Motors !

SerenaM

Hi all,

I have 3 boxes of oil filters for sale, made by AC DELCO for RB engines, part #PFH8903, I use these in my own RB25 and RB30 engines. There are 12 oil filters in each box and they're all brand new still in shrink wrapping and each filter in it's own individual boxes.

PART # PFH8903

FITS:

NISSAN 15208-H8093

15208-55Y00

15208-H8916

SUBARU 15208-AA-000

15208-AA-001

$180 for all three boxes (36 filters), that's $5 a pop !

Preferably pick up in Western Sydney.

Call 0434 433 954

Thanks.

Im running an ER34 4 door 25GT, its an RB25DE, Are these the right filters for that car?

I tried putting the part numbers and the nissan numbers you put up into google and I couldn't get any results, I just got the car too and haven't got any service manuals or any paperwork to help me figure out what those numbers mean either.

Im running an ER34 4 door 25GT, its an RB25DE, Are these the right filters for that car?

I tried putting the part numbers and the nissan numbers you put up into google and I couldn't get any results, I just got the car too and haven't got any service manuals or any paperwork to help me figure out what those numbers mean either.

The part numbers are American but let me assure you these filters WILL fit any RB engine 110%. Im running these filters in the old school RB30ET in my daily driven VL Commodore as well as the RB25DET in my R33 Skyline.

The part numbers are American but let me assure you these filters WILL fit any RB engine 110%. Im running these filters in the old school RB30ET in my daily driven VL Commodore as well as the RB25DET in my R33 Skyline.

Hey Mate,

Will these fit a RB20DET? if so im keen to come check them out...