SAU Community

ex-TRIAL Race Queen is my friend...

Rezz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam...who needs costumes :) good stuff maybe some photos of her when u get your new car.
Yeeees... Rei and friends with the V35. Sounds good.

I'll fully lean on my car auction contacts though and see if I can sort out a heavily modded R34 or something first...

If I tell her they're paying me for the photography, she'll be cool. Hell, I want the missus to join in!

i may have missed the meaning of this post, its all good!!

i'm quite shaw if she wants to visit oz there would be no shortage of willing tour guides! :)

Guest RedLineGTR
Predator!!!

Please excuse Preditor, Rezz.

I think what he's trying to say is did you have intimate relations with her?

Well, did ya???!!!!

hahahaaa lolz

i may have missed the meaning of this post, its all good!!

i'm quite shaw if she wants to visit oz there would be no shortage of willing tour guides! :)

I meant: If I tell my wife the RQs will pay me for the photo session, then it'll be ok. I want my wife to join in and pose for the photos too, if she's up for it.

Well....did ya?
She knows I'm married. But the relationship is kinda "touchy feely, just good friends" if you know what I mean. To answer the question: No. I'm more resilient than to just drop my dacks the first time a Race Queen comes along and makes herself "available"....:)

She knows I'm married. But the relationship is kinda "touchy feely, just good friends" if you know what I mean. To answer the question: No. I'm more resilient than to just drop my dacks the first time a Race Queen comes along and makes herself "available"....;)
Good man....if a race queen wants you then you won't have to drop your pants.

Jesus, they were making HER diet. Looks pretty good there in your pic. Any thinner tho and it would be cause for concern.

Is your wife the one in the banner at the bottom of your posts rezz?

Yeah, Rezz just goes around collecting race queens.....BASTARD!!!!

I so wanted to move to Japan for a while when I was importing. Had trouble with the language. Who woulda thought after 4 programming languages ;)

Is your wife the one in the banner at the bottom of your posts rezz?
Hell no. The RQ in my sig is one of the Furukawa Battery girls that I took a pic of at the 2002 Pokka 1000km race at Suzuka.

I like to think that my wife is as cute as her though!

Any thinner tho and it would be cause for concern.
Geoff, she wants to lose 3 kilos... I just thought I'd tell you that!;)

All pics and story is absolutely 100% true... would I lie to SAU?

Meet "Rei"... (2001)

rei1.jpg

And here she is at 6pm tonight...

rei2.jpg

I work with this girl. I had NO IDEA she used to work for TRIAL garage in Osaka!!! I won't divulge her name (it's the done thing amongst RQs so she tells me) but she goes by the "stage name" of Rei.  

There I was yesterday evening sitting down in an empty classroom on one of my breaks, sorting through the last of my TAS photos on my mobile. Rei is sitting at the front desk going over some scheduling changes (she works part-time for us as Japanese staff), when she gets up and comes over and says "nani sore?" (whats that - obviously she knew it was a mobile!) and I tell her it's a DoCoMo camera phone. I show her some of the pics from the TAS, and then she says "Do you like Race Queen or Companion?" to which I reply "Of course"...  

She then asks me to come to the front desk, where she quickly does a Google search for an RQ site. She then asks whether I know TRIAL! "Yeees! Why do you ask?" I say. "I worked for TRIAL as a RQ and Companion for 1 year, I did shows at the Osaka Auto Messe and at Central Circuit and events at TRIAL..." she said. And I'm like "Really?! Why did you quit?", which she replies "I don't like to diet!!!"

Then the unbelieveable happened... she said "If you want me and my friends to pose for you, it's no problem, but you need to give us some costumes"...:headspin::headspin::headspin:

Without a word of a lie, she SUGGESTED that I take photos *of her and her friends* in full costumes...:wassup:  

Guys of SAU, I appologize. I realize that you must see me as some guy that joins up at this forum and since July last year, has sprouted all this amazing stuff about Japan, V35 Skylines, Auto Salons, Nismo Festivals, Tuning shops and now Race Queens, without any 2nd thought. But it's true, this is my life, and I'm just letting you guys in on it.

Stay tune, I'll sort a "Rezz's Photo Diary Special - Race Queens: Up Close and Personal" edition...

Her promo card...

rei3.jpg

/Rezz

Sooooooo did you invite her up the Ferris wheel then Justin? :)