SAU Community

Na Rb26 Autech

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my verbal translation says its blowing smoke and blown a gasket etc. and ftr some japaneese ppl talk like shit, doesn't make sense (or is that the translation from japaneese to english?)

Item ☆: HNR32 Autech RB26 NA

Manufacturer ☆: Nissan Autech

Vehicle ☆: HNR32 Otekkubajon

And wound ☆: I blow the engine.

☆: Head Missing you think. We do not have more roses do not know.

For used goods ☆, thank you no claim no return.

Pretty much just for parts

they did a drag race with the gtst, gts and the rb26 autech, man did that kill any respect/interest i had for the engine, its only just faster than the gts

Lol unless you stop and chat to everybody they won't know its a rare engine, but they'll certainly know how fast/slow it is :blush:

Could you whack on a turbo if u lowered the compression? I'd be interested in these engines if you could

Could you whack on a turbo if u lowered the compression? I'd be interested in these engines if you could

Your f***ing kidding right?

You know what you would have then? A rb26.

Geez.

Edited by R33_Dude

No matter what you do a turbo is the best mod for more power, and to your second line... "look at me i have the non turbo version of the bugatti vyron (or however its spelled) im so cool coz its rare... but honestly iv got to be fu*cking kidding right? without those turbo's and related mods its only 200hp hahahahhahahaha

Edited by R34 -_-

Would be interesting for an na+t setup - keep the high comp pistons etc and put a low boost setup.

It would definately haul at low RPMs with out sacrificing response.

No matter what you do a turbo is the best mod for more power, and to your second line... "look at me i have the non turbo version of the bugatti vyron (or however its spelled) im so cool coz its rare... but honestly iv got to be fu*cking kidding right? without those turbo's and related mods its only 200hp hahahahhahahaha

Your totally missing the point: why would you turbo it when for an equivalent price you could have an actual RB26DETT. In other words why bother?

Also outright power isn't the point of an N/A engine: its response, tractability, and the power/torque curve.

Would be interesting for an na+t setup - keep the high comp pistons etc and put a low boost setup.

It would definately haul at low RPMs with out sacrificing response.

Yes it would be interesting, I imagine the result would be comparable to 2JZGE+T's.

How is it different to everyone else doing a + t on all the other na cars? almost every other sports car from the same era came with a turbo model. all im saying is that if you want more power (who doesn't) put a turbo on it autech rb26de+t :D

How is it different to everyone else doing a + t on all the other na cars? almost every other sports car from the same era came with a turbo model. all im saying is that if you want more power (who doesn't) put a turbo on it autech rb26de+t :)

Right.

I am assuming now that your a bit thick. So I'll spell it out slowly and carefully just for you seeing that everyone else seems to know whats going on.

Engine 1) Autech RB26DE, same compression, no turbo, more expensive than a RB26DETT

Engine 2) RB26DETT, same compression, twin turbo, less expensive than the Autech

It costs more and is cheaper to just f**king well buy a proper RB26DETT in the first place and not have to f**k about with god damn routing lines and manifolds and all the other bulls**t.

WHY WOULD YOU BUY AND TURBO AN AUTECH RB26?!?!

ANSWERS TO ABOVE RHETORICAL QUESTION (as in it didn't need answering but you know what 'cause your slow I'll answer it anyway): If you bought an Autech you wanted rare. And if you bought an Autech instead of a GTR your not going to turbo it. 'Cause if you did you would be a grade a cock smoker because you could have bought an equivalent GTR for less money.

OR

You got an Autech RB26 for a pittance, for absolutely sweet f**k all.

Does that answer your question as to why you would and wouldn't turbo an Autech RB26?

Edited by R33_Dude