SAU Community

For Sale!

davedemko

I am selling my black R32 GTR because my girlfriend is having a baby. If anyone has any enquires please contact me and I'll answer your questions.

Call me on 0432224952.

Edited by davedemko

Price - $18,500 ono

Pics - i'll upload them on my profile.

Condition - the clear is coming of the bonnet in a few small spots but i am told its easy fixed, its over all pretty good condition for its age.

kms - 110k but engine 75k

Mods - mines computer, 3.5 inch exhaust, turbo back( currently not on car because of defects and yet to be cleared)

Its ok Cass... you tried

HUH?? sorry i couldnt answer too much you should really ring the number if your interested i am the girlfriend he is always working so i have to do all this.

HUH?? sorry i couldnt answer too much you should really ring the number if your interested i am the girlfriend he is always working so i have to do all this.

Ah ok, I thought it was just a lazy attempt at a sale.. Most people that visit this area already have a car and people looking to buy wont look here.

What you should do to get any interest at it at all is click the part that says SAU "For Sale" Section in cassbo's post.. that will take you into the cars for sale section where you should create a new post.. But you will need to get all the info and go into detail about what the car has, its history.. Also with the pics that you upload to your profile of the car also upload them to that post that you create in the cars for sale section..

Basically people wont make an effort to contact you if you dont make the effort to post an in depth add on selling the car.. Sorry if that sounded condescending..

Does he know you are selling his car on him? :D :D