SAU Community

Wayne Prenter

N1GTR

what the hell happened to this thread.... missed it all... I was asleep

I still blame shell for this cafuffle... she was all asleep n shit.

isn't it a kerfuffle?

Whoever asked about member forms, come see me, i will bring some :P

Is that all you have to say after all the "cafuffle" you caused. :D

Haha, yep feel pretty good about it actually, first carfuffle for me. :blush:

I met no one! Anna stacked it half way up the hill to the tent and twisted the shite out of her ankle so we spent most of saturday up in the stands

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• If it's all just in paint, then....yes. Sort of. Depends on what you mean by "easily". Complete strip and powder coat? Easy. It's just you hand the wheels and a stack of coins to the wheel guy and they come back fixed. Damage to the alloy? Not easy. Still doable. Same basic method. Wheels + money to the wheel guy.
    • Found a set of Rays online for a pretty good price (missing centrecaps), do y'all reckon these chips/dents would be easily repairable?  https://imgur.com/a/My5Sxss
    • Trueee. Anyway I found out you can buy mock ones called ETC melody boxes or Ressha melody boxes and they’re powered by USB so it’s easier to set up. In case anyone else wants to know. 
    • I agree, particularly if the test was done before the engine was warmed up (which is how you would normally do it so you don't burn yourself). Have you confirmed it is not loosing coolant since the first instance? Also, has the overheating after a while thing only been happening since it got hot, or did it do so before that as well?