SAU Community

800 kw parts bin...

zanda

/me thinks carefully about how much his insurance will cost.....

prolly too much, might have to give it a miss.

hey fellas your 'orders' are ready to pick up this evening, just in time for the weekend

lemme know before you rock round

Condition notes: Cam cover removed. Rear spoiler removed. NISMO clutch is slipping and in need of repair. Further information available for interested buyers (please be specific regarding what you would like to know). Will probably need some sort of mechanical attention given the level of modification.

It more than likly needs 10k spend on it

this is a real car worth the money

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=1100

if they say it good condition in the Condition notes: then it must be they cant lie, its false advertising, i think it will have to do with there beening less demand for 15yo cars in japan as they are hard to keep on the road.

Condition notes: In excellent condition overall for it's age. Engine oil has been changed every 1,000 kms since the modifications were made. Fully garaged by the last owner. Further information available for interested buyers (please be specific regarding what you would like to know).

Another thing is that was an estimated prices, so if there is heaps of bids its gonna cost heaps more.

if they say it good condition in the Condition notes: then it must be they cant lie, its false advertising, i think it will have to do with there beening less demand for 15yo cars in japan as they are hard to keep on the road.

Condition notes: In excellent condition overall for it's age. Engine oil has been changed every 1,000 kms since the modifications were made. Fully garaged by the last owner. Further information available for interested buyers (please be specific regarding what you would like to know).

Another thing is that was an estimated prices, so if there is heaps of bids its gonna cost heaps more.

Here is another example for u to look at, costs abit more though - http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?StockID=1264

the laws in many countries are harder than australia, and even though the used car exporting industry in japan is huuuge ... and i mean huuggee!!! ... these older cars will always be cheaper ... japanese people generally dont' want them ... and many other countries don't allow used cars that old to be imported so price should stay down ... imho i think that those auction sites like prestige, jspec or whoever make extra on top of their usual finding fee ... so when i see cars like old gtrs they are much cheaper than they let on ... imho