SAU Community

Sparco Seat Clearance!

Lico%20Logo.jpg

Hopefully this is of interest to some people!

We've just got an email through from Sparco Australia about a limited supply of seats they've brought in under the 'Lico' brand, which are exactly the same seats as the Sparco ones (even have the same FIA approval numbers), but a heap cheaper!

The one that's of most interest is the Lico Pro Head:

Lico%20Pro%20Head.jpg

Exactly the same seat as Sparco Circuit that cost $1399 each, the Lico Pro Head we can do for $789 per seat including delivery!!! I'm planning to grab a pair for myself, so get in quick before they run out!

Any questions feel free to give us a bell on 1300 884 836.

Regards,

Greg

Ok, due to popular demand on other forums I'll put the other Lico options up!

Lico%20Hurricane.jpg

Lico Hurriance $589 per seat including delivery, same as Sparco Evo ($1099)

Lico%20Interlagos.jpg

Lico Interlago $589 per seat including delivery, same as Sparco REV ($950)

There is though only VERY limited stock of the Hurricane and Interlagos (6 Hurri, 16 Inter), but there's heaps of the Pro Head. For those wanting cheaper we can do the Sparco Sprint V for $489 per seat including delivery, but isn't a full fiberglass tub like the above 3 Sparco/Lico. The Spring V is though still FIA approved... bloody cheap considering!

Hey Greg, might be interested in a single hurricane and a rail, but i've gotta see if my x-trail has rails so suit and if not I'll see what ones can be modified the easiest...

I'll let ya know...

Ps is there anyway you can tell if my xtrail has rails that are similar to any other car, I.e. S15, r34 etc.?

Hey Greg, might be interested in a single hurricane and a rail, but i've gotta see if my x-trail has rails so suit and if not I'll see what ones can be modified the easiest...

I'll let ya know...

Ps is there anyway you can tell if my xtrail has rails that are similar to any other car, I.e. S15, r34 etc.?

Hi mate,

I'll asked the question of Sparco to see if they've got mounts to suit X Trail. Also, at last count I think we've only got 1 (or 2) of the Hurricane's left, and then that's it, Sparco aren't getting any more, so if you're keen on them you may need to move quick on at least the seat, and leave the mounts. You'll always be able to make something with regards to mounts using universal runners and mounts etc.

Regards,

Greg

hi Greg..

i like the look (and price!) of the sparco sprint V.. can you explain what the ADR/DOT regulation in QLD are on fixed back seats? just fit universal rails and mod plate it and away we go?

cheers,

Chris.

Hi Chris,

The Sprint V isn't ADR approved, so for it to be fully legal, it's my understanding, that you need not only a mod plate, but also an engineers report stating why that particular part of the car doesn't have to meet ADR requirement. Reality is an FIA approval on the strength of a seat makes the ADR look silly, bu unfortunately the law doesn't see things that way. I could be wrong, so please do your own research.

Regards,

Greg

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Julz,

I'm a 32/3, and I fit in it snug. We've had a couple of people who are 34 fit it in it no problems also.

Regards,

Greg

cool

i have a pair of genuine sparcos and there pretty fkn snug

r they fia approved mate?

and can u do better on the price u pm'd me a couple of weeks ago.

ill be honest with u that im tossing up between a pair of these and a pair of bride zeta 3

thanks

julz

Edited by GUN_METAL_GTR32

cool

i have a pair of genuine sparcos and there pretty fkn snug

r they fia approved mate?

and can u do better on the price u pm'd me a couple of weeks ago.

ill be honest with u that im tossing up between a pair of these and a pair of bride zeta 3

thanks

julz

Hi Julz,

Yep, they're full FIA approved. There isn't a form of tin top racing in the world that you couldn't run these seats in.

If you grab 2 of the Pro Head we'll do the mounts for $250 each. We already have free shipping on it, so call it $2078 delivered. RRP is $1450 per seat!

The Zeta 3 from memory don't have any sort of head support though do they?

Regards,

Greg

Hi Julz,

Yep, they're full FIA approved. There isn't a form of tin top racing in the world that you couldn't run these seats in.

If you grab 2 of the Pro Head we'll do the mounts for $250 each. We already have free shipping on it, so call it $2078 delivered. RRP is $1450 per seat!

The Zeta 3 from memory don't have any sort of head support though do they?

Regards,

Greg

nah they dont but they look heaps better lol.

and would probably be a better option on the street.

and the zeta 3 have a lil bit more shoulder room, i have massive shoulders lol and like i said my sparcos are borderline painful to sit in for more than like 30 mins and these are only a tinnnnny bit wider.

ill have a think about it mate

thanks heaps 4 ur time i appreciate u taking the time to answer so many of my questions

julz

Edited by GUN_METAL_GTR32

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Chatting one someone recently at racing them at QR. They say you can't take turn 2 in one flat stick in 4th. They don't have the torque to pull them selves straight, so make sure you're ringing it's neck out in 3rd instead
    • Many years ago when I bought my FG XR6T, it came with bald tyres on the back (think pretty much smooth for most of the tread) and brand new Kinforest cheap shit tyres on the front. In the rain, I had more grip in the bald ass tyres on the back, than the brand new Kinforest. To the point you couldn't drive off at a set of lights and turn the corner. Car would only go straight. Very quickly all four tyres were replaced.   A few years back on a VF SV6 I had, it came with brand new chineesium tyres. In the wet at 90kmh, old 1990s tray back tradie utes could corner faster than me. There was one corner on a freeway, in a 90 zone, it's not even marked to reduce speed for those curve, it's not a hard corner, I could put the LandCruiser on mud tyres through with ease (it would easily do the corner in the wet I reckon at 120kmh), the VF however couldn't get through it at 80, as it would want to slide out.   Cheap tyres aren't worth the risk. I like decent brakes, and decent grip.
    • It shouldn't swell like that, (just looked it up) it should say SAE J30R10  
    • Anyone here a submersible fuel hose expert? I pulled my hanger out again for unrelated issues and noticed the hose I popped on last week has already swollen. This is Gates 27093 submersible hose. I've waiting on a response from Gates, but this surely can't be normal? This is on pump gas, not E85.  Is swelling a tad possibly normal? I've also been fighting with my power steering belt.... I've now tossed one and killed two. I just realigned my pulleys again, hoping this time it stays on. It doesn't like high rpm.   
    • Don't want to side track from the thread too much (don't want to upset the thread starter's run from 2007) so here's some old rusted Nissan Laurels in a parking lot in Nishinomiya, Hyogo-ken: