SAU Community

Queenslander!

darrinspencer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't care less who actually wins,,,Well thats not actually true GO THE BLUES,,,I just want a great game,,,but can that shit broadcaster stop showing replays all the bloody time. None of us are dummies,,,we can see whats bloody happening. Checking out the coaches/runners/the crowd and going back all the time with replays makes for a really crappy telecast. Then again I shouldn't expect quality media coverage from Channel 9. Stupid me.

Neil.

hate to say i told you so but...

:)

I am shocked and appalled at this discovery that you are a QLD fan..

I know where u live sir.. so one day, you wont know when but it will happen. I will place my NSW flag ever so carefully that you cannot reach it or remove it.. You will need to move house and VICTORY will be mine!

I know where u live sir.. so one day, you wont know when but it will happen. I will place my NSW flag ever so carefully that you cannot reach it or remove it.. You will need to move house and VICTORY will be mine!

I'll have your "Senior's Card" ready for you :)

(just had to wiki what qft meant matt lol)

As am i?!?!? Terry how could you!

Honestly, i'm not surprised QLD won. From the moment they scored their first try it was game over, purely because QLD earned the points..NSW got a lucky bounce.

The whole reason QLD dominate the origin is because of their halves. Thurston and Lockeyer (as much as i hate to admit it) are 2 of the best, if not the best halves in the game. They control the team around the park, and when they have the ball, they make things work for them.

In my opinion, Kimmorley shouldn't have been included in the team. He's getting on, and hasn't done anything to wow me at club level (i'm a Dogs supporter). Lyon is good, in the right combination.

And someone seriously needs to tell Hayne what his position is. He was the reason for 2 of QLD's tries because he committed to an inside player and they beat him with skill. And WTF was with that pass to no where when he regathered that chip kick from Lyon????? As Phil Gould said (as much as i think he's a knob), if Hayne was playing for Parramatta and that happened, he would've run it, put on some foot work, and potentially scored. And he made a good point that it clearly displayed the difference in confidence levels between the NSW and QLD sides.

I honestly think, unless NSW change something dramatically, QLD will take the series and make it 5 in a row. And they would deserve it.

I agree with what you say widow. the qld backline is one of the best ever assembled and with lokyer and thurston calling the shots they had weapons for any situation.

The blues coninue to make the same mistakes by relying on a gun forward pack to try and dominate. Not good enough when the opposition has strike weapons that can hurt you from any where on the field. particulalry when the forwards start to tire.

One glimmer of hope for the blues was the inclusion of Israel girly haircut man later in the game. He has the guns to turn a game.

Will be keen to see if he gets a run on spot for game 2.

Idris apparently can't maintain anything over 30mins of game play as his fitness levels aren't as high as they should be (I've heard) so they just bring him out half way

Idris apparently can't maintain anything over 30mins of game play as his fitness levels aren't as high as they should be (I've heard) so they just bring him out half way

is that at club level?

why do they play him then at origin level? boggles my mind

is that at club level?

why do they play him then at origin level? boggles my mind

Are you serious????

Being a Dogs supporter, i'm shocked, and i guess disappointed in that. Mainly because, how can you have someone playing top level football, who can only last 30mins? I understand he's a big guy and it would more than likely be tougher on his body than most....BUT...there should be some kind of expectation for NRL players in terms of fitnesss

Are you serious????

Being a Dogs supporter, i'm shocked, and i guess disappointed in that. Mainly because, how can you have someone playing top level football, who can only last 30mins? I understand he's a big guy and it would more than likely be tougher on his body than most....BUT...there should be some kind of expectation for NRL players in terms of fitnesss

i suppose that's what impact players with 'x factors' are supposed to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...