SAU Community

Subaru Impreza 22b Wrx At Pickles?

I have told my sons to bury me in my N1. It's a keeper

Fat chance that is going to happen, after you pass from this earth they will be sad, untill they realise the car is theirs :cool: it's evil but that's the way it is. You can't blame them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the car got passed in at $59k, guess you guys were wrong wern't you, import 22b's are worth even less than I even thought it was going to get at auction, I thought it would hit atleast $63 because of excited enthusiasts. I still don't think it's worth more than $40k + transfer, auction fee, rego, ect... so something around $50k all up is what it is worth maximum in todays climate in this country.

Can you show me where I can by anything other than an import 22B recently?

Also, what would IC's R34 N1 be worth in your opinion?

Iron Chef, is it a V-Spec or V-Spec II? And yes, pics please!

how about they come up when they come up and i'm still sticking with the mossman 22b as AUD because that's what the ad had on it so couple months ago. and no i didn't confirm in person if it was AUD or JDM.

I got no idea what an N1 is worth here, especially one like this one, there hasn't been enough of them sold here to know what it's worth, why don't you value it yourself, you don't need daddys hand to hold you do you? :cool:

They won't even be sad, ha. Well the eldest one did get the gts-t. The youngest can't drive a manual. lol

Pics of both N1's please

how about they come up when they come up and i'm still sticking with the mossman 22b as AUD because that's what the ad had on it so couple months ago. and no i didn't confirm in person if it was AUD or JDM.

Therein lies my point, if someone was after a 22B then the options are limited to the 5 AUD ones and the PI ones. Ie seller's market. So one would have to pay the (seller's) price or wait a while to find one.

I got no idea what an N1 is worth here, especially one like this one, there hasn't been enough of them sold here to know what it's worth, why don't you value it yourself, you don't need daddys hand to hold you do you? :cool:

Pics of both N1's please

I'm not the one who is competing against the 'whole of SAU' on guessing car auction prices :sweat:

I assume you work for an auction or car valuation company or perhaps insurance, hence the question.

And I am not in the market for an R34 N1 :whoops: Just asking the 'expert' :cheers:

Iron Chef, is it a V-Spec or V-Spec II? And yes, pics please!

Mine's a V Spec II N1, interestingly enough, there are three of them (including mine) in Australia - the other two have been used in competition for Targa Tas and the like. As for V Spec N1s, I only know of kimbod's in Australia.

With the 22B, there were 5 imported from Japan by Subaru Australia for select customers/collectors, who then either got the poops on or one of them ponied up with the cash to get his road registered, so all five owners were the offered the option of doing so.

:banana:

Therein lies my point, if someone was after a 22B then the options are limited to the 5 AUD ones and the PI ones. Ie seller's market. So one would have to pay the (seller's) price or wait a while to find one.

I'm not the one who is competing against the 'whole of SAU' on guessing car auction prices :D

I assume you work for an auction or car valuation company or perhaps insurance, hence the question.

And I am not in the market for an R34 N1 ;) Just asking the 'expert' :rofl:

You can assume that but you are far from it, I don't work for anyone. I work for my self, the only way to work.

And it's not car auction prices, it's car valuation which you would think used car guys should know a thing or two about...

LOL and 'market value' is not actual value either. :P

if there was a market value established for a one off car which has never been on sale other than directly from holden.... i'd like to see it :P

So true about "Market Value" Right now I have an R32 V-SpecII with no turbos, and in need of a respray, market Value would be about $12000, Not sure if anyone would pay that for it. Fact is if anyone rocked up with $50k, it would not be for sale, because it's value to me is higher than that. (So just imagine what it would be worth to me with turbos...)