Nsw Stagea Meet

Jetwreck

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I might Bump this up a bit - Coming up SOON!

details earlier in the thread- but a recap-

Hope to see you there!

Date will be the 2nd April from about 5pm onwards. 1 Chaplin drive, lane cove west.

There is one major rule for this meet. If you drive like a fwit around or within the facility I will take your number and give the good old boys in blue a call!....this building is owned by my family and we do have use of it while we act normally.

Edited by PN-Mad

Thought I might Bump this up a bit - Coming up SOON!

details earlier in the thread- but a recap-

Hope to see you there!

Date will be the 2nd April from about 5pm onwards. 1 Chaplin drive, lane cove west.

There is one major rule for this meet. If you drive like a fwit around or within the facility I will take your number and give the good old boys in blue a call!....this building is owned by my family and we do have use of it while we act normally.

Can't wait! Who's bringing cameras?

Just a meet-up. It's a good location where we can sit back undisturbed, have a chat, talk and compare cars, have a feed, etc. It's in an industrial area, so there's not really that many roads worth cruising on.

whats the go with this..... just a meet up or a cruize aswell ?

PM me info plz :)

a cruise after is fine....I'm not organising though....could be organised on the night though.

Detail of the address and time have already been posted.

Detail of the address and time have already been posted.

yeah ok i found it...... but it might be a good idea to update the first post cos thats the most logical place to find it :)

just bumping this thread with a reminder.

Date will be the 2nd from about 5pm onwards. 1 Chaplin drive, lane cove west.

Edited by Jetwreck

anyone coming from western sydney / blue mountains area that wants to meet up to drive to lane cove???

also i dont have an E-tag so the M7-M2 isnt really an option, pain in the arse i know (unless i can twist my bosses arm and use the one from work).

PM me for a meet up :thumbsup:

Wagonboy I'm coming from banksown area if you want to meet up.

The only sensible meet up would be around North Strathfield ??? and go through Five Dock / Drummoyne, but thats if we come down Parramatta Rd and not the M2..............

Where u coming from?

anyone coming from western sydney / blue mountains area that wants to meet up to drive to lane cove???

PM me for a meet up :thumbsup:

this is our preposed route!!!

post-83704-0-94687000-1301378797_thumb.png