SAU Community

Star Wars: The Old Republic

FrangaR33

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been playing it for hours today, and there is plenty of other australians playing too, there is no one blocked

passing this info on to the nerds @ work...

What server? I'm on Tarro Blood.

I'm on Swiftsure. I'm really hoping they either increase the server caps or a lot of people reroll on different servers, the queue during prime time over the weekend got to be over 4 hours long, with over 1700 people in the queue.

• 2 weeks later...

So Ive been trying to buy at Amazon with no luck... apparently not able to ship to my location??

Edited* Had to buy the collectors addition.... some how I feel ripped off

Edited by -FIGJAM-

Found a local game seller online - will go back for more in the future games :)

If you dont mind just the CD key, this is where you need to go.

www.itravellerstore.com.au

Based in Brisbane Australia. Licensed seller with ABN and business certificate.

Got my CD keys under 5 mins.

• 2 weeks later...

my copy showed up the other day, already put in some hours...

really disappointed with the PVP. Im level 15 and I get matched with level 50s.... bit of a joke and they should fix that real quick imo.

my copy showed up the other day, already put in some hours...

really disappointed with the PVP. Im level 15 and I get matched with level 50s.... bit of a joke and they should fix that real quick imo.

Apparently its on their list of things to fix, cant believe they didnt do something about it before release though. It's stupid being in a standard pick up group and coming up against a premade full of level 50's, there is pretty much no chance of winning.

Buying an amazon copy from a mate, will there be any issues with transferring to aus servers whenthey are available?

Seeing as transfers and or actual Aus servers may not exist even after Aust. official release - probably.

Should that have any actual bearing on your dicision to buy the game? No way.

Also - a key's a key, there are no geographical differences to any of the versions.

Edited by DivHunter

Also - a key's a key, there are no geographical differences to any of the versions.

Not 100% sure what you mean by this, but having purchased a CD key from a US retail version of TOR doesn't mean you'll be able to see ocianic/aus servers when they're up.

Example - WoW EU, while being the exact same game, is not compatible with US/oceanic servers and visa versa.

Not 100% sure what you mean by this, but having purchased a CD key from a US retail version of TOR doesn't mean you'll be able to see ocianic/aus servers when they're up.

Example - WoW EU, while being the exact same game, is not compatible with US/oceanic servers and visa versa.

I can roll a character on the EU servers with the version that i bought from US amazon, so i cant see why i wouldnt be able to play on oceanic servers when the game eventually retails over here. Although tbh, I doubt I will even bother playing oceanic, im not really having any problems with lag or anything on the US servers, even in pvp.

I can roll a character on the EU servers with the version that i bought from US amazon, so i cant see why i wouldnt be able to play on oceanic servers when the game eventually retails over here. Although tbh, I doubt I will even bother playing oceanic, im not really having any problems with lag or anything on the US servers, even in pvp.

Sub 200 pings on a west coast server looked very playable, didn't see one spike. Not sure if that would change once it gets more congested