SAU Community

Parts Thread

Nic_A31

Hey guys, Wanted to add; R32 interior gear and handbrake boots don't fit the a31. If anyone is willing to lend me their Manual vin number, I can get the part numbers from TAARK (ns.com) and post them up? Mine's a convert auto>man so the numbers obviously don't match up.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixcel part numbers for A31 rotors front and rear, available on yahoo auctions japan, Acre also do rotors but only front.

A31Rotors.jpg

Someone may need to talk sweet to the guys at import monster to get a batch landed

Cheers Mike

Edited by mikie

ceffy brakes are crap anyway, only slightly bigger then s13 ca18det/ sr20de brakes

if your gonna go the effort for new rotors may as well run front s13 brakes sr20det brakes( same as r33 N/A) and r33 n/a rear brakes if you plan to clear 15"s

then again nic says 20e to 20det brakes are all the same, part numbers up top do differ for det

no dimensions for the det front rotors anyone?

Edited by Dan_J

• 2 weeks later...

VL speedo cable fits well, it doesn't mount on the dash frame like the r32 one. you need to fit the cluster input first, mount the cluster and then the input for the gear box due to the way it mounts on the cluster.

the cone for the cluster input fits tightly on and then you shimmy the cluster back while trying to push it back on an angle to mount it

think it will last me longer then the r32 unit as i've gone through 2 already

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In reference to the s13 rack needing modification to the pinion housin.

Is it as simple as unboltin it and swappin it for the laurel/ceffy housing?

Rack in my laurel is shot and I'm struggling to find a replacement.

yeah i know they fit on the front but its the rear that i wanna know.. im assuming its a r32 rear strut brace that fits cos the bolt holes are more square if u know wat i mean...

Hi Yeh R32 GTR,GTST, GT-4,Cefiro, Cefiro SE4, ALL Rear strut braces fit each other, My Cefiro SE-4 Front strut brace is the same as R32, GTR, GT-4, Cheer's Jamind

• 1 month later...