SAU Community

Where Do You Take Your Skyline

Cobain

Could you please help me, I live in Ashfield and I want to know where the skylines go for there service...

There has to be some one.

Look forward to your posts..

cheers.

Shane.

I have never been to any other places besides Toysgarage in Fairfield (my brother inlaw's place) so I dont know much out there but you can basically go to any good machanics and get it done, I would personally go to a machanic that are knowlegable about performance vehicles, rather then a general mechanics ones. beside changing the engine's oil, oil and air filters, spark plugs, they should also inspect your engine bay areas, all the joints, bearings under the car for wear and tear. alternatively you can DIY just do a basic service, go to a spare parts retail and tell them your car make, year model etc... and ask them for oil/air filters, set of spark plugs and dont forget a quality bottel of oil.

hope that help! :down:

you can do a basic oil and filter change yourself for less than $100, it really isnt a complicated thing to do.

+1 Ive never taken any of my cars to a mechanic

id rather keen my $90p/h to myself

+1 Ive never taken any of my cars to a mechanic

id rather keen my $90p/h to myself

90 and hour? pfft thats cheap...most places charge 100+

1+ for doing basic oil/filter stuff yourself....and brakes to a certain extent but don't go playing around with your brakes unless you know what your doing.

For the guys wanted to know where to go to, please use the search function. Penty of threads on this topic over the years and months.

Thanks.

p.s. team PSR work on my race car LOL