SAU Community

Interchangeable Coilovers

This may be a stupid question or it may not but I don't want to spend money and regret it so.. Will tein, king etc springs for an r34 gtt fit in a non turbo r34 25gt? Or do the springs have to be specific to my model of car (non turbo 34)

Thank you to whoever can help me with this

• 5 months later...

I'm getting a lot of mixed information here...I was under the impression that the rear struts from an R34 GTR will NOT fit the GTT or The R33 GTR, as the rear mounts are fork type on one, but eyelet type on the other. This would also mean that the R33 and 34 GTR are not interchangeable either. The 33GTST has shorter front struts than the 34GTT as I have lowering springs from a 33GTST on my GTT and the front sits lower than the rear. I need a more solid answer as to what I can put on my GTT that would not require me to mix and match. I don't care about shock length, as I am looking for coilovers so I can adjust the height anyway.

• 4 years later...

I cant find any indications spring rates. i’ve contacted the supplier for info.

They were supposed to be 9kg/7kg. They have 32 damper settings, adjustable spring pre-load and adjustable height. Im sure they’ll be fine. Unless they’re 12/12 or something crazy haha

• 7 months later...