SAU Community

S A U N S W - Club Events

N1GTR

i like MDTC and have used it a few times with circuit club and other groups, did they bump up the price recently?

might be to pay their legal bills to fight off all the NIMBY neighbors, so sad as its a great track!

um wheres sutton road? and whens someone going to get us all mates rates at EC?

haha, Eastern Creek's operators (ARDC) have no mates! They will hire it to us for $20k for a day. Bit out of our price range. I did actually ask the pres of ARDC last time we spoke about it, but basically they are booked out all year and can charge what they want. They have no interest in acting like a real "club" and helping out other enthusiasts....more like an RSL club....just make more money.

Ever since Oran Park is gone it has got much worse. Even Wakefield put their rates up 20% this year, at least they are still an acheiveable price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dyno day I've given available dates to a shop and have to see which ones suit them.

Drag day is being booked currently, don't worry you'll get your drag day...

• 4 weeks later...

Not really, the AGM is next week so whoever is Prez after that can look at it.

IMO it's not worth it, the hire costs are just silly, I'd prefer to run a Sutton Rd Texi for that kind of money which allows for more people and more driving time (being 3 courses run at the same time all day) for the same entry fee to the drivers. Basically much better value for money

• 1 month later...