SAU Community

S A U N S W - Club Events

N1GTR

Oh yeah at any of our events you'll be able to see all the action from wherever the members are all standing around. Just follow the main group and you'll be all good

Oh yeah at any of our events you'll be able to see all the action from wherever the members are all standing around. Just follow the main group and you'll be all good

alright dude sweet. ill check it out. might see you there.

but will i be able to see much? like from stands or something? plus i live in wollongong so somewhere near central station in syd would be great? ;)

Dude, worst case scenario for next texi I might be able to give you a lift up; keep in mind I usually get to the top of Mt. Ousley for texi at about 6am, I try and get there at 7.30 or so :)

Dude, worst case scenario for next texi I might be able to give you a lift up; keep in mind I usually get to the top of Mt. Ousley for texi at about 6am, I try and get there at 7.30 or so :blush:

really?? awesome dude! im not sure if im free for the next one

im going to a festival in canberra that weekend i think but if im free ill definately give you a message thatd be amazing :( thanks

No worries, yeah I think Foreshore (or something) is on that weekend, but Texi is better :blush: at least when you're driving anyway. But yeah, cause it's 1 3/4 hrs drive or so, I tend to leave pretty early to get there for scrutineering.

yeah thats where im going

haha what is texi? just a race track?

Basically, you put witches hats down on the ground, memorise the course, drive it, and do skids if you mess it up. Awesome.

Below is Eric (Pezhead)'s car doing a run last texi:

thats mad :)

cant wait to get my car next year, such a long process haha

do you chew threw tires with that though?

how many of those runs could you do with just one set?

I did *thinks* 13 runs last texi I think, and tyres still have HEAPS of meat on them (had them since May or so). So sure, it does a bit of wear on them, but unless you're Cass or Aggrodave, you're not gonna have much hassle :)

A bunch of guys take up stockies for it; I've got 4 lying around that I've been meaning to use for texi but I don't like the way they feel in handling so I don't use them. So there's always options in that case; take off the street rims and jam on stockies for the day or something :P

I did *thinks* 13 runs last texi I think, and tyres still have HEAPS of meat on them (had them since May or so). So sure, it does a bit of wear on them, but unless you're Cass or Aggrodave, you're not gonna have much hassle :)

A bunch of guys take up stockies for it; I've got 4 lying around that I've been meaning to use for texi but I don't like the way they feel in handling so I don't use them. So there's always options in that case; take off the street rims and jam on stockies for the day or something :P

yeah fair enough haha

itd be easy if i wasnt an apprentice hahah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For the price MDTC want.....we would go back to Sutton Rd which is a far superior facility and only 30 mins away.

I do want this to happen, but its difficult as we need a minimum or 30 entrants to make it viable, this year we have a heap of events so it may be event overload

i like MDTC and have used it a few times with circuit club and other groups, did they bump up the price recently?

might be to pay their legal bills to fight off all the NIMBY neighbors, so sad as its a great track!

um wheres sutton road? and whens someone going to get us all mates rates at EC?