SAU Community

S A U N S W - Club Events

N1GTR

Ive updated the first post opening line. You didnt notice Superlap was on that list and isnt a club event - it's clear how you feel about that one too.

ARC Forum battle dates added too guys

• 2 weeks later...

I see Steve-o....I assumed from the thread title "SAUNSW - Club events" that this thread was for SAUNSW club events. My mistake.

Duncan please don't change any club threads - that's for Execs to do, not Admins. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, just an idea, would it be possible to add events to a facebook acount, so it automatically syncs with my calander?

probably not the easiest thing to do, but an idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, what's happened to the tech nights?

Only managed to get down to the first one as I don't have much time to do any forum lurking nowadays, so missed the suspension one...

I like luke GTR's suggestion, maybe add more people to SAU NSW on FB or create a new group for Club events?

• 3 weeks later...

I've had to cancel it. Last year we only barely scraped enough entrants and the feedback was it was too expensive, even though you get to run all day long. We approached several other clubs about joining us but same feedback.

Given the financial position of our events at the moment it didn't make sense to keep an event on the calendar that would be a significant financial loss.