SAU Community

Wrecking 1996 R33 Gts-t Rb25det

Sad weekend last weekend guys i hit a tree :ermm: and as a result the skyline is dead (dont worry the tree is fine). So im selling all the bits and pieces of i can to help fund another car. Most of the items have only been fitted to the car for about 3 months and 2000 klms. I will try to get more pics up as soon as i can.

Also most of the items are still fitted to the car as im still feeling the pain of the accident and am unable to swing of spannners but i will do my best to get the items off asap.

There are heaps of other things that are ok EG Interior stuff, so if there is anything else people would like please dont hesitate to ask

Items:

Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller $1300

GCG Hi flow turbo $1200

Gizmo Boost Contoller $150

Adjustable Edelbrook fuel pressure Reg with Gauge $100

(does have some scratches on it from the accident)

Newcastle Area

You can call or SMS me on 0412825546 for any questions all do my best to answer your queries

Sorry this is the only Pic that i have atm

post-39545-1281226035_thumb.jpg

Sad weekend last weekend guys i hit a tree :ermm: and as a result the skyline is dead (dont worry the tree is fine). So im selling all the bits and pieces of i can to help fund another car. Most of the items have only been fitted to the car for about 3 months and 2000 klms. I will try to get more pics up as soon as i can.

Also most of the items are still fitted to the car as im still feeling the pain of the accident and am unable to swing of spannners but i will do my best to get the items off asap.

There are heaps of other things that are ok EG Interior stuff, so if there is anything else people would like please dont hesitate to ask

Items:

Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller $1300

GCG Hi flow turbo $1200

Gizmo Boost Contoller $150

Adjustable Edelbrook fuel pressure Reg with Gauge $100

(does have some scratches on it from the accident)

Newcastle Area

You can call or SMS me on 0412825546 for any questions all do my best to answer your queries

Sorry this is the only Pic that i have atm

post-39545-1281226035_thumb.jpg

damn dude sorry about the car :P dash cluster ok? how many km's on it?

pm sent for the turbo

Sorry Chik i cant pm you back atm cause i havent posted enough :ermm:

I can tell you that the turbo has done around 2000-3000klms and is virtually new with brand new internals (no leaks or cracks)

It is a bolt on replacement from the standard turbo and as far as i know the housings are the same as the standard ones.

Sorry Chik i cant pm you back atm cause i havent posted enough :ermm:

I can tell you that the turbo has done around 2000-3000klms and is virtually new with brand new internals (no leaks or cracks)

It is a bolt on replacement from the standard turbo and as far as i know the housings are the same as the standard ones.

stock exhaust? if so I need it for rego/slips...

If this guy isn't after it anymore I'll definitely take it. I don't need the switches but I need the plastic surroundings.

(P.S. Sorry I was the one who called 8:30 this morning :) )

lol Thats ok... Sorry i missed your call. Sure matey all yours if u want it. Chuck me around $20 and u can have it.

just PM me or try calling again... im in and out my office alot

Edited by BMCCARROL