SAU Community

R34 GT-T 1/4 Mile

Not many people drag 34's.. or have modified ones.. You see plenty of 33's at the drags, but not many 34s. Guess people are afraid of breaking them

I witnessed both those 13.7's :( they were achieved with the usual boost up, but otherwise fairly stock.

Was mine and eric dont beleive i ran 13.7 with fmic zorst pod and twin plate.On stock boost after dale advanced timing a little.sent him my time slip but its still beyond him.u and dale seen it so if ya could tell him u were eyewitness

english translation of this please????

Erik refuses to accept that my car ran a 13.7 on stock boost.With only these mods zorst,fmic,pod,twin plate clutch.thats why he asking bout the 13.7 mile run"Heheh , predator can you source the name and mods with 13.7 run?".So i was just asking if they could tell him they witnessed the run.ALso he tells me that he is buying your car for 35k franks?is that correct?

nah man, you got me all wrong - good on R34GTT-R he's got the hardware and he will go well!!! it doesn't take much to know he's got a quick car from the mods he has! :D

i'm not challenging anyone, my motorsport is all about fun and learning from one another :mad: plus, my car is not aiming to be a drag monster i like a balance of street and circuit.

ben's HPI-34T is the car to catch...

I got some of HPI-34T soul in my car.My posts are because it shits me that he is telling me my car cant do that when it already has.I like all lines and ppl that are enthusiasts about there car.Not people telling me that my car cant do that because there getting owned by there mate in a 33 that has the same mods as there car./rant over

franks u got full whiteline kit in ya car did you do any circuit before ya fitted suspension and then after and if so what sort of time shaving did you acheive ?