SAU Community

Wcc 1st Year Birthday Cruise

payback21

WCC turns 1 on the 1st of September and with this happening, i have decided to do a birthday cruise for WCC. Anyone is welcome to come along and enjoy a day.

Details are as follows....

Date: Sunday 5th of September

Time: 10:30am meet for a 11am leave

Meet Point: Lake Monger Reserve Car Park – Powis Street Glendalough

Information Link: Clicky!

IMPORTANT: As stated before, anyone displaying idiotic behavior at the meet points will be asked to leave. WCC are a cruise club, not a street racing fraternity.

This will be a big cruise guys traveling down the coast as well as doing a hill run. It should be good day out. I hope to see everyone there. :)

*UPDATE* *UPDATE* *UPDATE*

Okay cruisers, it is now confirmed that we will be stopping for lunch to have a BBQ so remember to bring your sausages and buns. For those who don't want to bring something for a BBQ, shops will be close by to grab something to eat.

PLEASE NOTE: WCC HAS NO AFFILIATION TO SAU/SAUWA WHATSOEVER.

Hey dude no offense but I was on a cruise last night and apparently so was west coast cruisers.. Not sure if everybody attending was part of the club etc but it was chock full of f**kHEADS...

In fact.. if you are 2LV8ETR then you were on the same cruise and would know exactly what I'm talking about...

WAY TOO MANY hektic fully sick people with neons, shitty huge chrome rims, pumping stereo systems with gay homie 50 cent music, engine revving and wheelspin at take-off etc etc.. and at the Karrinyup meetpoint some top bloke almost ran a bunch of us over in his Commonwhore wagon he didn't even attempt to slow down as he sped through the carpark (arm out the window trying to touch the ground of course)..

If last nights cruise was in fact a west coast cruisers event then it doesn't stand well against the club, not a chance I'd bring my baby out amongst the commodore faggots after seeing their childish behavior last night, I'd just join anti-lag if I was interested in acting like a f**kwit and being anti-social for the sake of looking hektik.

*please note I'm not 100% sure it was a west coast cruisers event or the dickheads were members but of the 30-40 cars only a handful weren't cockmunchers*

cheers

I just got wind of this post and I'll explain what happened.

I saw the link to this cruise on Antilag and posted it up on our site to let our members know that it was happening, and if they were interested to hook up and enjoy it. We are after all a cruise club and this is what we do.

Antilag link - ANTILAG, WCC link - WCC.

The cruise was organised by a member on SAU and was meant for pre 2000 sedans as you know. The people at the meet at City West were the people who were part of the cruise and I was one of them. The first stop at Sorrento was nice an calm and we all enjoyed a Fruit Box supplied by Rowan who organised the cruise. The next meet however was when it all turned to shit.

At Kardinya uncover car park, one of these dickhead clubs rocked up, and as stated above were racing through the car park, valve bouncing, playing loud music, and generally just being dicks. One of our members looked at me and I said I was going to bail, which I did and waited up the road on the way to the next meet point which was Fast Eddies in Morley. I wanted nothing to do with a club like this because it dickheads like this that give all HPV owners a bad name.

When I arrived at Fast Eddies (15 minutes late after getting a bit lost, I noticed that the same group was in the undercover area where we were meant to be. I parked my car a little way from them until I saw where the rest of our cruisers were. I then moved to where they were and went in for a nosh at FE's. A little while later this club moved on after dropping burnouts and the usual crap these idiots do, and there was a police car shadowing them.

Unfortunately, one of our old members was a part of this crap, but this person no longer comes on our cruises and prefers this type of anti-social behaviour. If you have ever been on our cruises you will notice that we always announce that anyone who misbehaves is told to leave, as we don't condone this behaviour and I personally despise any who take part in it.

I am Facebook friends with this old member still and I've seen that some of these people were busted that night by the police, and I'm happy about that.

To answer your question though mate, I was there, but the cruise that I was on was not part of that lunacy that night. I stayed as far away as I could, and I DO NOT condone that sort of behaviour. If you come out, you'll see that we are just a bunch of people with a common interest in cars and on day cruises, our children are out with us.

I hope this explains what happened that night and I'm sure this can be verified by the organiser and any others from SAU who were there that night.

Hey dude no offense but I was on a cruise last night and apparently so was west coast cruisers.. Not sure if everybody attending was part of the club etc but it was chock full of f**kHEADS...

In fact.. if you are 2LV8ETR then you were on the same cruise and would know exactly what I'm talking about...

WAY TOO MANY hektic fully sick people with neons, shitty huge chrome rims, pumping stereo systems with gay homie 50 cent music, engine revving and wheelspin at take-off etc etc.. and at the Karrinyup meetpoint some top bloke almost ran a bunch of us over in his Commonwhore wagon he didn't even attempt to slow down as he sped through the carpark (arm out the window trying to touch the ground of course)..

If last nights cruise was in fact a west coast cruisers event then it doesn't stand well against the club, not a chance I'd bring my baby out amongst the commodore faggots after seeing their childish behavior last night, I'd just join anti-lag if I was interested in acting like a f**kwit and being anti-social for the sake of looking hektik.

*please note I'm not 100% sure it was a west coast cruisers event or the dickheads were members but of the 30-40 cars only a handful weren't cockmunchers*

cheers

Hi,

No offense taken fella. Even tho i wasn't at this cruise, the cruise you are speaking of was an open cruise event that was announced on many car forums. We "West Coast Cruisers" had no part of the organizing of the event. Yes some of our members might of been there but WE had no part of organizing the event. If any stupid behavior as described above happened at any of our car cruises, they would of been told to leave as such nonsense would not be tolerated.

The club you are speaking of that has all the idiotic behavior, has in no way anything to do with us and they have no affiliation with West Coast Cruisers what so ever. I want to clearly state that we are not responsible for there actions. Once again, the cruise you speak of was an open event cruise and it has nothing to do with us. I want to make this very clear to everyone.

If you haven't noticed already, this cruise is organized by myself and it is held on a Sunday during the day. My reason for this is to avoid all this idiotic behavior that has been going on lately preventing it from being brought into our club. We are a very casual cruise club that has alot of family members attending. The last thing we want to see is someone getting hurt by someones else's stupidity.

Sounds good dude. how long do you reckon the cruise will go for?

This cruise will go for most of the day until about late mid afternoon. Anyone is welcome to leave at anytime as they are not restricted to stay.

Edited by payback21

2LV8ETR - Cheers for clearing that up mate, apologies I realised what I wrote was quite angry (I was in a bad mood). I harbour no ill feelings toward anybody just a shame that people have to wreck what would otherwise be really enjoyable..

payback21 - Fair enough, I did mention I wasn't sure but I did come across in a very accusing manner and I apologize - I hope that we can weed out these tools across the various clubs coz they are just f**king it up for everybody.

Best of luck on your cruise mate.

Cheers,

Steve

payback21 - Fair enough, I did mention I wasn't sure but I did come across in a very accusing manner and I apologize - I hope that we can weed out these tools across the various clubs coz they are just f**king it up for everybody.

Best of luck on your cruise mate.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve. There is no need to apologize mate. I totally agree with your comment that we need to weed out these tools.

I do hope that you can come along and join us on a good day out. :bunny:

so now that weve all kissed and made up we cruisin?

im f**ken in,

just got my 32 runnin again, gonna do the final touches on the weekend (final touches meanin find out why my water pump is pissin like a racehorse)

It's still on man. Looking forward to it.

theres always going to be some turd in a falcodore f-ing things up and the that sh*t with the Bossen club in city west car park 2 months ago didnt do any of us justice

theres always going to be some turd in a falcodore f-ing things up and the that sh*t with the Bossen club in city west car park 2 months ago didnt do any of us justice

Until they're told to leave. I have already warned one dropkick for being a dick. He left and the rest of that night went well.

Here is a new hyperlink to the topic as the old one is invalid as it redirects to the home page. I am unable to edit my first original post to correct this. If the mods can change the link and delete this post, it would be appreciated.

New Link To Topic

*UPDATE* *UPDATE* *UPDATE*

Okay cruisers, it is now confirmed that we will be stopping for lunch to have a BBQ so remember to bring your sausages and buns. For those who don't want to bring something for a BBQ, shops will be close by to grab something to eat.