SAU Community

R34 Gtt 2001 Writeoff - Selling Car As Is As Well As A Range Of Parts

Hey Guys ,

I am located in tullamarine Melbourne. I recently wrote of my Black R34 2001 GTT Series II and I was not insured so im therefore stripping the car for parts to get whatever I can back. Im selling the car as is for $1000 and the parts listed below are sold separately . The car as is includes pretty much all the mechanical parts apart from the intercooler so engine gearbox diff rear brakes stock wheels windscreen suspension etc. The rear interior is also fine but front interior is all damaged. Steering wheel also appears to be usable. The damage is pretty bad as you can see from the pics but the engine appears to be undamaged. So this car is perfect for someone who is doing a reco etc. I simply dont have the mechanical skills to take off all the parts so Im selling it cheap as is coz its just sitting at the front of my house and I need it gone. Open to any reasonable offer keeping in mind the 2001 model is very rare and the car was very clean , I was only driver in Australia and only drove it for about 6 months (engine done 120,000km). I will also post interstate via cash on delivery or courier if needed. CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME ON 0423809544 FOR ANY QUOTES QUESTIONS PRICES OFFERS MORE PICS ETC ..

Some pics of the car as is

post-75291-1279969792_thumb.jpg

post-75291-1279969840_thumb.jpg

post-75291-1282658777_thumb.jpg

post-75291-1282658875_thumb.jpg

post-75291-1282659241_thumb.jpg

The parts for sale that are off the car and ready to sell are:

1. Rear bar - excellent condition - $200

post-75291-1280231217_thumb.jpg

2. Rear lights - $250

post-75291-1280231356_thumb.jpg

3. Front Pair of Xenon lights - $500 SOLD

4. Stock intercooler + piping and box - $100 SOLD

5. Front Series 2 bar with grillz (tiny dint) - $250

post-75291-1280231595_thumb.jpg

6. Complete drivers side door with mirror power windows and all - excellent cond just needs a good wipe- $300

post-75291-1280232176_thumb.jpg

post-75291-1280232260_thumb.jpg

7. Stock Spoiler $150

8. Front headrests - $80

9. Cd Stacker $70 (also have a pioneer japanese dvd navigation unit that came in the car from japan for sale)

CALL OR TXT 0423809544 ANYTIME !!!

post-75291-1282659407_thumb.jpg

Edited by khuss88

hay dude

glad u walked away from that ok.

i need the drivers side seat belt buckle (the part thats connected to the seat not the rest) and the bolts that go with it desperately

pm me ur price brother i work at knife point so its not far to meet up with u

cheers

julz

• 1 month later...
hay dude

glad u walked away from that ok.

i need the drivers side seat belt buckle (the part thats connected to the seat not the rest) and the bolts that go with it desperately

pm me ur price brother i work at knife point so its not far to meet up with u

cheers

julz

so how did u go with the seat belt buckle? also is the strut brace bent at all? also front tie rods r needed

let me know

cheers

julz

tie rods off of THAT ?? it's scary to think that anyone would consider reusing any mechanical or critical engine part off this wreck

Good to know you walked away from that one, I'm sure ambos and fireys that arrived at the scene had you written off as well

tie rods off of THAT ?? it's scary to think that anyone would consider reusing any mechanical or critical engine part off this wreck

Good to know you walked away from that one, I'm sure ambos and fireys that arrived at the scene had you written off as well

i only need the front right hand side one. this things f**ked from the left...and i only need the strut brace as a template...wouldnt put it on my car, its bent as f**k

Edited by GUN_METAL_GTR32

i only need the front right hand side one. this things f**ked from the left...and i only need the strut brace as a template...wouldnt put it on my car, its bent as f**k

you mean from this side ? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...09-IMG-0322.JPG- dude the whole chassis is bent as f**k you don't think tie rods might have suffered damage? Seriously I don't know why we don't have strict laws about selling mechanical/engine parts from wrecks like this

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...