SAU Community

Forum Database Is Wiggin Out?

PetroDola

Dunno about you guys but the past 3-4 days .. everytime i log in (even after cleaning my browsers cache and doesnt matter which machine i use)... has all the reply radio buttons showing as web addy thread.

Cant reply to posts , cant quote people , cant create a new post unless i actually click on create post after being logged out ?

Is this because im not a full member my account acts accordingly or is there major problems that the admin need to address with this database ?

Thanks heaps scott ,

Replied to your pm but im not sure if it made it through! as there was nothing in the sent box and no error for pm's so im not sure if you got it, but appreciate the effort you went on sending that top effort and look forward to its arrival.

sucks you got stuck with the bank issue though!!!

i've been getting an "IPS Error" when trying to post last few days.

all ok today.

Re: Eftpos/Banks it was the whole atm network i believe, not just one bank.

I know as we get the calls for eftpos support, unfortunately we have their old support

number which was issued 6 years ago, but no bank/eftpos vendor told the bloody customers!

They call in, reach the wrong company expecting eftpos support, even though the on hold voice over

advises we are a Broadband ISP!

Shipping your exhaust up, I couldn't pay due to those com bank tossers. I was stuck there while they tried 10 times with the eftpos machine. ;)

that sucks!

Can't wait till this thing arrives!

Hope it gets here by friday ;):down: