SAU Community

Need Someone To Make Up An Intake Pipe(melb)

GTR_26

Hi all, I'm after someone to make me up an intake pipe for my r34 GTT. Preferably stainless 3". I require 'barbs/nipples' for bov and circ. If anyone can fabricate this or can put me onto someone who can please let me know. I live in Melbourne SE suburbs and can drive car to you for trial fitting.

I pay cash :P

Thanks, James

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm after someone to make me up an intake pipe for my r34 GTT. Preferably stainless 3". I require 'barbs/nipples' for bov and circ. If anyone can fabricate this or can put me onto someone who can please let me know. I live in Melbourne SE suburbs and can drive car to you for trial fitting.

I pay cash :)

Thanks, James

I accept cash. :D

PM'd.

I pay cash :rofl:

Thanks, James

ebay bro you can find a intake pipe their for 125 with all silicon pipes and o rings as well delivered have a look for them 

ebay bro you can find a intake pipe their for 125 with all silicon pipes and o rings as well delivered have a look for them 

Silicon pipes are good if you want to dress up your engine bay, but to produce the horsepower a larger intake is required. Silicon tends to suck shut with higher boost pressure. Appreciate the help though.

Thanks mate, How did it go? Any reversion with that 80mm pipe?

It went very well, there didn't seem to be any reversion but due to the wet road I couldn't really push it. Thanks again mate, will keep you posted in regards to tune.

Talking about intake pipes, I knocked up a new intake pipe for my R33 on the weekend! :-)

I borrowed my friend's tig welder and used some piping I had at home.

2.5" on the turbo end, 3" on the airbox end.

Fits the standard turbo and retains the factory airbox, BOV return and breather line.

Makes a crazy intake sound too! Siiiik!

post-55684-1286244985_thumb.jpg

post-55684-1286244994_thumb.jpg

post-55684-1286245003_thumb.jpg

[PS- sorry to threadjack... CBF to start a new topic!]

Edited by Yeedogga

• 2 weeks later...
It went very well, there didn't seem to be any reversion but due to the wet road I couldn't really push it. Thanks again mate, will keep you posted in regards to tune.

Any results from the tune?

Photos of the intake pipe please :D