SAU Community

Sauwa Driver Training

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called my day off pretty early because my car started blowing smoke...then after shutting it down for a while it seemed fine :ermm: Hopefully everyone else had a good day for the rest of it, signs weren't looking good at the start with them screwing up with the booking :huh:

yup started off on the wrong foot but turned out a gr8 day in the end. Thanks to Paul & co for organising this one.

So it was on??? I was there at 12:20, only one skyline in carpark (white 33 GTR NEURO) , ask them about it and was told nothing was booked for SAUWA only MX5 Club. :ermm:

Edited by 3BEPKA

yeah mx5 club had one pan, we had the other. Case of head office not passing down the booking to the venue and therefore no instructors on site for the event. It was sorted by Paul and by the time briefing was finished two instructors had arrived.

So it was on??? I was there at 12:20, only one skyline in carpark (white 33 GTR NEURO) , ask them about it and was told nothing was booked for SAUWA only MX5 Club. :P

Really sorry about the confusion, the office girls hadn't told the guys about our booking, but we did get it sorted in the end.

I'll be sending them an email, and hopefully we can get you a free spot at the next event.