SAU Community

M35 Consult Iii/obd Ii Cable And Software?

Vesza

I got my OBDlink connected over wifi to HobDrive, there was an nm35 profile under Nissan when I went looking. I'm guessing thats your config Matt.

The first page of sensors seems okay but the rest seemed a bit useless. Not the most intuitive app but it seems to have a fair bit of functionality.

post-69799-0-38145600-1444646144_thumb.png

If you goto sensor list under screens you can see all sensors data if you click on them. I'm trying to get them transferred to the main screen.

I was able to read and clear a fault code today.

On another note I worked out how to bypass my rpm limit, revved to 8400rpm and fried my alternator bearing(glowing orange) interesting part is the engine still increases in power over the OEM limit. :D

post-49288-14446531082741_thumb.jpgpost-49288-14446531231962_thumb.jpgpost-49288-14446531332312_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If you goto sensor list under screens you can see all sensors data if you click on them. I'm trying to get them transferred to the main screen.

I was able to read and clear a fault code today.

On another note I worked out how to bypass my rpm limit, revved to 8400rpm and fried my alternator bearing(glowing orange) interesting part is the engine still increases in power over the OEM limit. :D

The dark theme for the 'Full' version looks so much nicer than the demo.

Have you noticed whether the fuel consumption tracking it does is accurate? I never found the Informeter to be anywhere near the actual scenario for me.

Did you bypass the rev limiter via HobDrive or the EMU? My Impul ECU already lifted my rev limit, Im happy with where it's been set but Im curious as to whether the speed limit could be removed via this also? (However, again, my impul already took care of that)

Bypass was via the EMU. Speed limit can't be adjusted by the EMU

Working on an EMU speed input so I can program launch control with ignition retard.

I haven't setup the parameters for fuel consumption. But I imagine the data would be accurate if the input settings are accurate.

Edited by BoostdR

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm the HobDrive doesn't clear the brake wire cut mod CEL. Comes up as 4WD status high or similar. All other code display and clear ok.

I'm haven't sent in my custom Stagea screen layout request yet although it has been approved.

I have my wide band simulating the narrow band so I plan on having lambda translated to AFR with a line graph background, intake temp, coolant temp, ignition timing, short and long term fuel trims, trains oil temp and the boost sensor output translated to psi

• 4 months later...

Been following this for a while now trying to get it working on my car. After a couple of dud bluetooth ones I saw you got the Vgate so found a cheap one on aliexpress for about $25USD which seems to do the trick with Hobdrive trial.

Do you still have the promo code for the full version Matt? I'm keen to give it a whirl.

Also, how long did it take you to do diagnostic scan? I've had mine on the diagnostics screen for about 15 mins and it's still saying 'initializing'. Is there a 'scan' or 'on' button I'm missing?

• 1 year later...

Thread resurrection... A little help please those who have got HobDrive and VGate to work together.

I have a VGate wifi wotsit. I have the full version of HobDrive on my iPhone. Vgate plugged in, power light is on, OBD light is off, and Link light blinks. HobDrive is set up using the NM35 vehicle profile that is saved on there. HobDrive can see the VGate but not the car. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Messed about with the settings plenty but honestly don't really know what I'm doing so not sure that's helped!

All ideas appreciated :) TIA.

John

• 5 weeks later...