SAU Community

++ 1.5way Kaaz Diff ++

Alright, i have a KAAZ 1.5way mechanical diff out of my car. it's a great diff, i wouldnt be selling it if i didnt need the $$. i drove around with it as a daily up at a ski resort where there was ice, snow and wet everywhere and didnt have any issues with it slipping or skipping around tight corners or anything, barely anything with 3 point turns either. but on the track it was beautiful, no signs of any open wheeling, extremely predictable, with great turn in.

this comes with an R32 housing, and half shafts, so ready to bolt straight in, dont have to take the centres out.

$880

Located near Mitcham in SA, can send anywhere in Aus at buyers expense.

here's some pics of the actual diff:

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Alright, i have a KAAZ 1.5way mechanical diff out of my car. it's a great diff, i wouldnt be selling it if i didnt need the $$. i drove around with it as a daily up at a ski resort where there was ice, snow and wet everywhere and didnt have any issues with it slipping or skipping around tight corners or anything, barely anything with 3 point turns either. but on the track it was beautiful, no signs of any open wheeling, extremely predictable, with great turn in.

this comes with an R32 housing, and half shafts, so ready to bolt straight in, dont have to take the centres out.

$880

Located near Mitcham in SA, can send anywhere in Aus at buyers expense.

here's some pics of the actual diff:

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

how much would it cost topost to 2130 for diff, cheers

• 2 weeks later...