SAU Community

One For The R32 Gtr Owners

Chris Rogers

need one of two things if you can - Chassis number (prefer BCNR32) or a part number for the front bumper reo. I *THINK* mine (HNR32) is different and i need a GTR one for what I intend to do.

mine has been notched in a few spots and for me its notched enough to make it into the scrap metal bin.

anyone help?

Spilmer,

looked it up $500+ shipped out here ex japan. didnt bother to ring locally figured that would scare me.

that said the front bumper is $550 ex MLB. I will do that one as most of the traders here want that for the used ones.

RBNT,

thats what I'm trying to work out. I went digging through my invoices and pulled two cars from there. both tell me that the part numbers differ.

550 for a new front bar is good, i assume it still needs to be painted ? You will need a gtr reo to install a front gtr intercooler, i tried to use a gtst reo in a gtr once and it didnt even come close to fitting.

A new front bar is just a cover only so there's no lip, mesh, clips Ect that add up. The cooler uses the bov recirc pipe and two brackets with rubber mounts that attach to the front chassis rails and the top mounts are a separate part that attaches to the rheo.

A new front bar is just a cover only so there's no lip, mesh, clips Ect that add up. The cooler uses the bov recirc pipe and two brackets with rubber mounts that attach to the front chassis rails and the top mounts are a separate part that attaches to the rheo.

yep looking at the blowup of it there area a few extra bits I'll need. the BOV and the like I'll put in the stock spot. aware of the parts cost. part of the reason I want to find a S/H GTR cooler.