SAU Community

What Have You Found In Your Skyline

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a blitz speed controller hidden next to my ecu... plus I found a short shift kit in with my jack in the boot.. :) not really needed as it has a 5 speed short shift racing box, which was another nice find :D also it has 2 new Z32 Air flow meters.. I was under the impression that it would need an A/M ecu to use those??? hmm also interesting...

lol i found lotto tickets in my side door .. bank statements .. old perfume bottle .. tissue wipes .. and last but not least .. guess what i found people ..!!

when my mate was fixing the cd deck (which came wid the car) once he took it out behind the deck.. we found a greddy turbo timer .. all hooked up and brand new .. but wasnt connected .. so all it needed was a wire and it was set :) kool ay ..

Well I found what I think is the Jap rego papers, everything is is Jap so I really have no idea, but it is printed on that funny thin carbon paper. Other than that I found a leather pouch in the boot, small and empty, and WHOA there was this teeny weeny spare tyre in the boot under the trim! :D