SAU Community

What Have You Found In Your Skyline

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a panty in the back of my car today... farken... I even asked her if she had everything when she left too...

LMAO classic, i havent found anything, i wanna find sumthin! Wouldnt mind a pair of panties or a bra, i could hang from the mirror or antenna!

i found a speeding ticket ONTOP of the glovebox lid (if u get what i mean)

it was sorta shoved in there, must have been out of anger, i accidently found it

116 in a 100zone

thats all i understood from the ticket, but iv got the guys name, address and phone number

iv been tempted to track him down :(

other sh|t i found i posted in the older thread

i found a flare and i lit it up at a local park

Hehehe u should see how many we get in the cars we got boxs full of them. They come in very handy when ur drunk at a party. I even took on to BDO at the gold coast. Lit it up when Xzibit was on stage. As soon as I lit it he stoped singing and was about to say sumthing I thought he was gonna say sumthing about da flare but didnt. Then Security came after me so i threw it into the crowd. Not a good idea some one got :flamed:

the previous owner had put all the old stuff from the car into the boot for me.. nice guy :)

full set of stock suspension on the boot.

full set of GAB damper adjustables.

3" front pipe.

clear front indicators.

also found some japanese good luck charm wrapped around the wiring at the back of the stereo in the dash which was odd.

and a few coins.

Shaun

I found what appears to be a business card for a Milk Bar - all in Japanese writing except for the word MILK. This was found in the drivers sunvisor pocket, and I have left it there!

I also found a lighter underneath the carpet, while running some audio cabling through...just as well I didnt put the foor to the floor too quickly :P

There was also a little sticker on drivers window that said TOS + some Jap writing but since it didnt make much sense I removed it...thats about it for me.

Good thread :)