SAU Community

What Have You Found In Your Skyline

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I did was check for any stuff in my car - found 10,000 JPY in drivers door.

In passenger door pocket found a neatly folded plastic bag from a convenience store - assume it was a vomit bag.

In the boot found sunglasses case.

Chewing gum

Brown Leaves

Dead Insects

I found a tape of love songs obviously made for the wife/new owner of the car who got it dated '96 and was somewhere up under the boot pannels - appeared in the boot out after I did some hard driving :) Most of it was in English language.

oh yeah and a cigarette lighter

i found a speeding ticket ONTOP of the glovebox lid (if u get what i mean)

it was sorta shoved in there, must have been out of anger, i accidently found it

116 in a 100zone

thats all i understood from the ticket, but iv got the guys name, address and phone number

iv been tempted to track him down :P

other sh|t i found i posted in the older thread

hey he probably wanted you to find that cause it was confiscated cause he lost his licence and wants new owner to contact him so that he can tell you the story and get a reminiscient ride in the car.

hmm I didn't find any hair, just moisturising cream on the door carpet trim near the inside handle, and fingernail scratch marks on the external door handle sockets.

Very clean woman. Japanese money smells nice like :P The air filter was black with cigarette smoke but the car didn't have a speck of dust in it. Those air filters work really really well. Smells real nice. The BP ultimate keeps perfuming the car too :mad:

I wonder how long those flares actually are still able to work for - I got one too. Past its official safety use by date though. Why oh why can't I buy replacements? I reakon its the fear of bush fires started by flares. But it would be far better if I had a new one in the car instead of an old one that might not work when that train is coming toward me out in the country. Yes, I've seen a train run into a car in front of me when I was visiting Qld.

i also have labelling tape with japense writing on it in my drivers door well ..... love to know what it says.

The labelling tape is usually related to servicing, there should be either kms [numbers] or a date or something too if you check??? Related to service intervals, it probably just says *Change Filter 50,000ks* or something :D

hmm I didn't find any hair, just moisturising cream on the door carpet trim near the inside handle, and fingernail scratch marks on the external door handle sockets.

Sounds to me like somebody got a little action in your car before you bought it :D Are you sure its moisturiser?:) I mean, scratch marks and moisturiser? Cmon!!! :)

Found a defect notice [i think, something to do with the ds tyre, thats where it was red stamped], a passport pic of the ??previous owner??, and a heap of fuel dockets.

Been tempted to contact the owner, the defect notice has a name, licence info and address on it.

Knowing your original mileage and how much circuit racing the car has done would be handy to know, although it'd probably make me cry if I knew the 'real' truth.

No geisha's, no yen, no drugs, no bullet holes, no yakuza

i found that someone must have spilt chocky milk in the boot. i threw the boot carpet in the washing machine but the board over the spare still smells a little...

lots of marks in the consol plastic stemming from ill aimed attemps at cigarette extinguishing. some 800 wet & dry plus cutting wax got them out.

no drugs unfortunately :cheers: