SAU Community

Stolen Green Rx7

Hore34

I swore I saw this car yesterday waiting at the Beach, Wannroo lights didn't know it was stolen at the time or I would have followed them.

They where heading towards the Wannroo, Jundalup way Hope this helps

thanks

Chris

yerh szetos old car. so they are NOR by the looks off it. good stuff mate.

I swore I saw this car yesterday waiting at the Beach, Wannroo lights didn't know it was stolen at the time or I would have followed them.

They where heading towards the Wannroo, Jundalup way Hope this helps

thanks

Chris

Did you see how the people looked like in the car??..

Obviously he has reported it to police as stolen right?

Make sure he fills in a stat dec re lost/stolen number plates and sends the form to the dept of transport. He can get the form from www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing and go to the forms and publications section.

"update" car has red vinyl's added on the side of the car, mate of mine spotted it driving but it was to late to follow him because he was in traffic, was going jundalup way? so im thinking he lives around there....

so the people that stole it put vinyl's on it and are still driving it?

no need to respray. vinyls will do the trick! lmao these guys are seriously stupid. :D:P looks like it wont be long till they are caught.

haha yeh, would hate to be the guy if we find him... tied up to a light pole upside down when the cops find him lmao

ps i toned that down cause i wanted to be good :ermm:

Edited by Neuroglider

i live north mate and i drive through and around the whole of joondalup nearly everyday for parts and errands etc, ill deffs keep a look out and if i spot him/her i will stop at nothing to make sure i track em down to where their staying

Can't believe if this has been stolen that they are still driving it around!! They have probably swapped the plates too, so it has to come down to the look of the car or hoping the police run the plates and/or pull the car over....

And as for saying this was an inside job from the people at the gym...don't be stupid!! Guaranteed this was a crime of opportunity