SAU Community

Genuine R34 Gtr V-spec 2 Aluminium Pedal Group Buy!

PM-R33

The accelerator pedal needs the clip at the back removed. Also on mine I found I had to cut off the metal backing plate on the factory accelerator pedal and also had to drill out the bush a bit larger. Might be different on a R32/R34.

had to do the same thing with my 34. getting the metal backing off was a bitch, and yeh had to drill out the bush...

The accelerator pedal needs the clip at the back removed. Also on mine I found I had to cut off the metal backing plate on the factory accelerator pedal and also had to drill out the bush a bit larger. Might be different on a R32/R34.

had to do the same thing with my 34. getting the metal backing off was a bitch, and yeh had to drill out the bush...

Also had to do both of those with my stagea, I got the metal plate off by just cutting through the two welds holding it onto the accelerator using a dremel, made it pretty easy.

If any one wants to buy my set for $160 delivered let me know.

hey phil,

are you interested in selling me just the footrest? Unfortunately I already bought all the pedals prior to your gb- just missing the footrest.

cheers.

-adrian

p.s. in case you got a few PMs from me saying the same thing, sorry but PMs don't seem to be working and I didnt know if they went through or not.

• 2 months later...