SAU Community

Genuine R34 Gtr V-spec 2 Aluminium Pedal Group Buy!

PM-R33

Hey guys

I have one more group buy that I have wanted to do before the year ends.

Was going to hold this off till next year, but i'm impatient to do some more to the interior now that I got my R34 GTR seats :ermm:

For the past 2 months I have being speaking with many suppliers in Japan, Aus and the USA for a group buy on R34 GTR V Spec II Aluminium pedals. These are quite expensive items and go for around $300 from Nissan in Aus. This to me was WAY to much for pedals so I was determined to find a cheaper price that was more realistic to most people. Problem was a lot of people overseas could only deliver certain pedals and not the entire kit. The foot rest pedal was the hardest to obtain.

Finally I found a supplier that could deliver the whole set from Nissan Japan and that supplier was Z1 Performance in the USA. With the Aussie dollar doing well I wanted to get in on this quick.

The R34 GTR V Spec II was the first Skyline model to replace the normal rubber pedals with some nice aluminium ones. Not only were they nice looking replacements but the accelerator pedal also got an upgrade! The normal Skyline accelerator pedal is a rectangle and isn't ideal for quick heal-toeing actions. Nissan therefore made the V Spec II accelerator pedal have a curve in it to bring it closer to the brake pedal. The Jap spec Nissan 380RS also got this pedal while the normal 350Z had a rectangle pedal.

r34gtrpedals2.jpg

r34vspeciipedals.jpg

These are a direct fitment for all R33 and R34 models. Stageas and Silvias will most likely also fit, but I can't gaurantee it. I believe the foot rest would be the only one that might be different.

For the R32 models the foot rest base is slightly different. Therefore there is two options. Either try and fit a R33/R34 foot rest base or just fit the aluminium pedal but not have a 100% fit.

Here is a link to see what it looks like on a R32:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Race/3293/foot.html

As you can see, it aint perfect, but it's pretty good. You could easily fill the gap with something black to make it look better.

If we can get 10 people involved in the group buy, instead of paying close to $300 we can get them for $169 Delivered Austalia wide. I honestly believe this is the cheapest you will ever get these.

What the kit includes:

1 x R34 GTR V Spec II foot rest pedal

1 x R34 GTR V Spec II clutch pedal

1 x R34 GTR V Spec II brake pedal

1 x R34 GTR V Spec II accelerator pedal

2 x R34 GTR V Spec II accelerator bushes

The two bushes are most likely needed on all cars because they clip on differently.

I realise it is still a lot of money for pedals, but these are OEM quality that wont fall apart, are legal (unlike a lot of aftermarket pedals), replace your factory pedals and can be fitted by yourself instead of having to drill into the pedals or have some dodgy clip on style pedals and finally they will help with all the track boys heal-toeing :ermm:

I will keep the group buy opened until the 22nd of November. As with the other group buys, I will need payment within one week of the group buy closing and then will transfer the money to the US. It will take about 4 weeks after payment has been made to get the pedals due to supplies from Nissan Japan. So they will make a perfect Christmas present. I will then send them with express post to every one.

If the group buy goes well and people don't make it into this one I can run another one if need be.

Also for people with automatics, I have found a brake pedal for the auto that would match with the rest of the set. If there is enough interest into automatic pedals another group buy could be run.

I will post up a DIY on how to fit them once they arrive but it is simply a matter of taking the rubber pedals off and putting the new ones on. (I took a few of my pedals off the other day to take some measurements and it was pretty easy).

If you have any more questions feel free to let me know :D

Cheers

Phil

BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. FCUKINKY

3. ..........

4. ..........

5. ..........

6. ..........

7. ..........

8. ..........

9. ..........

10. ..........

Edited by PM-R33

Cheers for that man, I think it's a pretty damn decent price aswell :huh:

Not sure on individual prices since I just got the prices for 10 kits delivered.

I know Nissan in Aus wanted $80-$85 for the foot rest pedal.

BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. FCUKINKY

3. NIZMOKID

4. 180FAN

5. ..........

6. ..........

7. ..........

8. ..........

9. ..........

10. ..........

What are the Nissan Part #'s? (cant see two of em, and CBF'd installing FAST lol)

I'll see what kinda mark-up there is on them, I'm assuming you asked RRP @ Nissan Aus?

Footrest - 67845-AB000

Brake - 46531-AB000

Clutch - 46531-AB000

Accelerator - 18016-AB000

Bush - 18014-AB000

Bush - 18014A-AB000

I believe that is them. I rang two Nissans and their prices were both close to $300. I'm assuming it was RRP.

Im in. Money will be sent on monday and also this is your last group buy for the year?

Yeah will most likely by the last one, got to many running and with Christmas coming up I can't spend any more on the car lol

So will they bolt straight onto a R34 GTT?

How easy are they to fit?

Yes direct bolt on.

As a couple of people have messaged me regarding fitment I will quickly explain.

Clutch and brake - Take off rubber pedals, slip on new pedals. Done

Foot rest - Unscrew base, unclip rubber pedal, clip on new pedal, screw back base.

Accelerator - This is the one that isn't a direct fit without the bushes. The factory rubber pedal has a clip that is part of the pedal itself. This is why there is two bushes supplied in the kit to make the accelerator pedal fit. Here you can see what I mean:

post-35676-1288394168_thumb.jpg

BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. FCUKINKY

3. NIZMOKID

4. 180FAN

5. DJMGTR

6. VIET PRIDEZ

7. J34

8. ..........

9. ..........

10. ..........

Edited by PM-R33

Nah it's not. I don't know why they give you the whole assembly, maybe they can get it for a good price, I dunno. But yes in essence it is the same kit, minus that whole assembly.

Kudos is actually one of the cheaper prices I have seen :P

Also since only one position is available, it looks like I will be grabbing payments off of people in the next two weeks. I honestly didn't think the positions would fill so quickly. If you can make payment by then, I can chuck you in, if not just wait for me to do another group buy. Up to you man.

If my mate has time tonight (and lets me) I will take off his V Spec II accelerator pedal and chuck up photos so every one can see the difference (I have photos of my stock one removed for comparison).

BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. FCUKINKY

3. NIZMOKID

4. 180FAN

5. DJMGTR

6. VIET PRIDEZ

7. J34

8. SHOTGUN!

9. GWHOLXC

10. ..........

Edited by PM-R33