SAU Community

Spotted This In Phnom Penh Cambodia

can anyone guess what it is?

nice guy saw me snapping pics and came out from having lunch in his dads hotel and popped the bonnet for me.

more pics if interest is expressed and big prize to first one who states the obvious and works out what it is..

pretty unusual over here, the only real tuners you see are a couple of beat up Hondas lightened and covered in stickers. So even hidden under a tarp this caught my eye..

post-60574-1288885069_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288885426_thumb.jpg

Edited by hamiltonau

It IS a Celica. The A pillar and wing mirror give it away..

and the last two posts have it!

he got it done in thailand by a pretty serious tuner there, he didnt know what boost he was running or even what kind of engine was in it. The 17yr old owner just grinned and said 'fast'.

The roads are bad here but late at night pretty empty so might be worth the fun factor as long as you can afford to replace the shocks every 2 weeks..

post-60574-1288938452_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288938497_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288938544_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288938640_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288938685_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288938736_thumb.jpg

oh yeah and speaking of gauges..

mght wander down again today and see if he will take me for a run. =)

im only in town till mon and a man cant live on cheap beer and women alone..

This is incorrect. In fact many believe it to be the secret to a long and happy life.

and man, i thought i was good for hooking up 2 guages ;)

This is incorrect. In fact many believe it to be the secret to a long and happy life.

and man, i thought i was good for hooking up 2 guages ;)

haha i thought someone would shoot me down for sounding misogynist but then i remembered which forum i was on ;)

Its almost too easy here though girls wise, im in for a very harsh reality check when i get home..

as for gauges, i believe its become some kind of status symbol here, i have seen Camry's with them and just about everything on four wheels has giant plastic spoilers, blue/purple/red flashing leds on mirrors/bonnets/grilles and of course a family of soft snoopy/hello kittys on the dash.

Its like sussex st sydney X eleventy bazillion.

haha i thought someone would shoot me down for sounding misogynist but then i remembered which forum i was on ;)

Its almost too easy here though girls wise, im in for a very harsh reality check when i get home..

as for gauges, i believe its become some kind of status symbol here, i have seen Camry's with them and just about everything on four wheels has giant plastic spoilers, blue/purple/red flashing leds on mirrors/bonnets/grilles and of course a family of soft snoopy/hello kittys on the dash.

Its like sussex st sydney X eleventy bazillion.

STAY PUT, WE'RE COMING TO YOU!

STAY PUT, WE'RE COMING TO YOU!

lol, classic.

i dont want to jack my own thread but just in case your booking flights now i will just show you what i mean in case they're not your type, these are some friends i met last night ;)

post-60574-1288942561_thumb.jpg

post-60574-1288942587_thumb.jpg

pfft. as compensation, you may send the young lady in pic 1 over my way. i might decide to let this slide if you do :blink:

ah sorry about that basti, saw your post earlier but the fifty cent beers had taken their toll by the time I replied and thats the best i can do by way of explanation. As for compensation, her name is Dahli and if you can wing your way over here with fifty bucks in your wallet (plus 14 for a room in a 3 star hotel, mines called the Walkabout and does aussie breakfasts) I will give you her number :(

ps. the pineapples for her not me, and thats all night knocking back cocktails, hitting the dance floor and then whatever the hell else you want..

baahaha all good man. do the rest of us who cant be in cambodia atm proud! also, what fkn pineapple? lol

its a ghetto sydney euphemism for a fifty buck note. see how its all yellow and stuff? A twenty is a lobster and not sure about the one hundreds, only heard it used in Redfern or from bogans out west but i like it.