SAU Community

Gts-4 Coilovers

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys, i want to order coilovers for my r33 gts-4, do i need to ask for specific model or is there no difference from the rwd to awd systems for coilovers?

I think gts4s have more in common with gtr, suspension wise.

• 1 year later...

bumping this, there is still no straight answer on the fitting of a gts4 coilover.

i going ot buy some r33 gtr Nismo coilover. Any chance they will fit

I am more than 100% sure you need GTR at the front and GTS-T on the rear (only for r33 and r34). If its a r32 you can use GTR all around.

You can fit GTS-T if you want but it will be worse than the stock setup, the front knuckle on a GTS-4 is the same one as a GTR so the shock is very short on a GTR and GTS-4 while the GTS-T has a fairly long shock, this means you will have to wind the coilover as fair down as it goes and the suspention wont work well and you cant adjust anything at the front, just so you can fit it in there or else the car will look like its taking off from a 1000HP drag lauch.

Edited by central coast person

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man i own a gts4 and been thru this exact problem..

they have a full gtst mounting setup (eyeball sockets)

yet as said on the post before the gtst struts are much longer then gtr ones and the gts4 for some reason runs a gtr strut setup on gtst mounts

what i did was give justjap a call and basically order gtr coilovers but got them to swap on the gtst mounts, it cost me a bit more but looks a hell of a lot better now

considering before it looked like i was a speed boat while driving..

oh and btw running gtr coils on the rear i reckon i could squeeze out about an inch or two of tucking on my rims haha

but yeah give justjap a call and get them to put gtst mounts onto gtr coils..

hopefully that helps a little..