SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Hi john,

I did what bob did and chased a good passsenger side seat and used it to cover the drivers seat.You can peal off the cover if your careful and patient.

a motortrimmer will be able to stich the side where the mechanism usually sits

Another option is watch import monster.I managed to score a perfect back assembly for $75

And if your real lucky like i was i managed to purchase drivers and passenger seats that had been swapped out for recaros early on,stored in garage and sold seperatley many years later when after car had been sold.

the two seats cost $1500 del to my door from japan

Hi john,

just had alook at import monster, you might be in luck

look under car parts,seats and use bnr32 as the model of seat your looking for.

two days before auction ends and there are no bids.Current price is 1 yen and it's drivers side also

Good luck

My hicas light comes on randomly now and stayon when cold. But every left turn she lights up.

Any ideas?

And after 10 years without having Hicas issues on this car I thought I got lucky!!

Edited by gtr fan

When I had my jdm gtr and removed the engine and box, I had to bleed the hicas system which runs thru a set of procedures...no big deal but it is a bit of a pain.

Good that a simple top up fixed your issue :)

I kicked the old girl in the guts the other day, first start in 3 months, started easy and straight into a smooth idle. I picked up a pair of seats pretty cheap acouple of years ago, not sure how hard a good set of second handies are to find now, some patient, consistant searching may pay off.

Ok guys, any one with their legal hats or registered motor vehicle valuation caps on have any idea about getting a value for legal purposes of my ADM BNR32, inbox replies please rather than pollution of this forum. I believe the value I have been given to be a little on the low side.........................

Cheers in advance Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement high mount stop light? Was the one in the ADM ever standard on the imports?

I just put in a child seat for my daughter and got her to sit in it and try it out and she just reached up and ripped on the case which broke it.