SAU Community

The Skyline code...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually nod as well....but yeah some owners are really annoying....they tend to shift down as u come near them.....wonder y?

yeah, i get that alot... which means in my NA 32 means i don't get alot of waves back :( cmon guys, you don't even have to try !

just wave :wavey:

phil

• 4 months later...

I sometimes get fellow skyline waves & ofcourse wave back. Its great when u race another skyline and give the thumbs up and laugh at the end too, the way it should be, all happy campers. I havent met many skyline owners in person but they have been good blokes, I've stayed in contact with'em. 21 - 27 seems to be the age for owners.

I also liked the point that theres just so many dam skylines these days its not as close of a bond with other skyline owners as what it would have used to been, how many would they import a month these days... A LOT.

Meh, most 'line drivers dont notice me. The only full on wave I've had in 13 months of 'line driving was from a fellow 32 sedan owner.

33 owners I see tend to be looking a little 'hard' for the most part. For the most part I've given up waving/acknowledging other line drivers.

Most people who comment or ask Q's about my car are driving something else.