SAU Community

Iracing

zebra

bought Phillip island track last night and the VW tdi for some FWD love :P felt right at home. flat shift sequential is pretty cool too. just a shame diesel means the gear ratios and revs are all over the place.

I can't see Bathurst on the track list, is it released?

It might be under Mount Panorama, but yes, it is released. Been out for a while now. So much fun!

I'm racing a Tuesday night v8 supercars development league. Fixed setup, great for a level playing field. It follows the fincar series and is run by the same guys. Gets a great turnout of 50+, and good close racing

• 5 weeks later...

It might be under Mount Panorama, but yes, it is released. Been out for a while now. So much fun!

I'm racing a Tuesday night v8 supercars development league. Fixed setup, great for a level playing field. It follows the fincar series and is run by the same guys. Gets a great turnout of 50+, and good close racing

Any chance to spectate? Twitch or something?

Any chance to spectate? Twitch or something?

I'm assuming Twitch is some online broadcasting service..? I've never used it before. Would have to test it out beforehand I suppose.

Anything which is too cpu intensive has a good chance of making sim racing utter hell haha.

I'll have a look at it though and get back to you :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Thread bump.

The V8 supercars have had an update ford and holden COTF are out :)

Also starting in the next few weeks a huge V8 premier series. Fully broadcast via V8sonline. You have 3 days of pre qualifying and only the top 80 drivers are accepted and split into a support and main race (both broadcast). Then you have official qualifying and sometimes they do a top 10 shootout. Its no reset buttons and realistic live marshals. So you wreck your car in qually if it doesnt drive back to pits you are out. Its really fun and being hosted does not effect irating or safety.

Link for extra info http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3297737.page

Also a few paint jobs i did when I was quiet at home. I now run in a team called Multi 21. Enjoy pics :P Hope to see you out on track.

10313732_10154881672030521_6418043923152

blurfirst_zpsd583f880.jpg

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to doing some enduros with driver swaps, So i'll renew tonight I think

Did the Daytona 24hr with a few mates a couple of weeks back. Pretty hectic. There is a Bathurst 12hr this Sunday.

The driver swap feature is pretty sweet, especially for the Bathurst 1000 haha

• 3 weeks later...

i bought bathurst and the lotus 75 the other day. mt panorama is great! especially in the lotus. the ford v8 supercar (not the updated one) on the other hand... having problems with basic tasks like a) braking in a straight line. b) getting back onto the course when on the grass.

IRL, a car does not rotate 180 on the grass at 15km/h. especially not a v8 supercar