SAU Community

What Is The Benefit To Becoming A Sau Member

crazy_ado

on a more serious note... u get discounts too ;)

Here are the sponsors of SAU:SA. Please be advised that membership cards must be presented before purchase. Membership will be revoked if the membership card is misused in any way.

abLogo.gif

Autobarn Mile End

10% discount on items, subject to the store's own terms and conditions

http://www.autobarn....leend/?state=SA

Address:

37-43 Sir Donald Bradman Drive

Mile End South , SA, 5031

Telephone:

(08) 8234 7344

Fax:

(08) 8234 7355

Resized to 69% (was 830 x 215) - Click image to enlargeweb_logo2.jpg

Ministry Of Bass

10% discount on all items, subject to the store's own terms and conditions

http://www.ministryofbass.com.au

Address:

1205 South Road

St Marys South Australia

Phone:

08 8276 8668

Fax:

08 8276 6776

Resized to 59% (was 960 x 98) - Click image to enlargeNEW_header_TPBW.jpg

Tyrepower Blackwood

10% discount on wheels, tyres and front wheel alignments, subject to the store's own terms and conditions

http://www.tyrepowerblackwood.com.au/

Address:

Tyrepower Blackwood

205 Main Road

Blackwood, 5051 SA

Phone:

(08) 8370 2195

Fax:

(08) 8370 2954

autoPnew_template_01.jpg

Auto Perfection

10% discount on items and services, subject to the stores own terms and conditions of sale.

http://www.autoperfection.com.au/

Address:

285 Main North Road

Enfield

SA 5085

Phone:

8342 6644

nissan_dealership.jpgplatinum_dealer.gif

Main North Nissan

10% discount on items, subject to the stores own terms and conditions of sale.

Main North Nissan URL

Address:

75 Main North Road

Nailsworth

SA 5083

Phone:

(08) 8309 5000

Resized to 57% (was 1000 x 192) - Click image to enlargebanner.jpg

Willall Racing

10% off dyno runs and tuning, stores own terms and conditions apply

www.willallracing.com.au

Address:

Cnr Wilkins and Browning Street

Gillman

SA 5013

Phone:

8341 0400

isc_sig_blue_white_isc.jpg

ISC Performance

10% off parts, stores own terms and conditions apply

www.isc-warehouse.com

Items for sale:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/SA...rmanc-f171.html

Ryan Probert

0413 804 117

logo4.png

Inspect-A-Gadget

10% off, stores own terms and conditions apply

www.inspectagadget.com.au

Address:

Shop 1-2

73 Muller Road

Hampstead Gardens

SA 5086

Phone:

8369 1015

Email:

[email protected]

• Like 1

- Access to the SAU:SA Members forums including Members only classifieds forum

- Ability to come to club events (some events we open to the general SAU public after a certain period, but being a member you get first dibs) ie. Free Xmas lunch (was last weekend), dyno days (the last one was only $25 for members), track days (some are members only), future possible drag racing/drift/motorkhana events, paintballing early in the New Year, cruise very early in the New Year

- CAMS affiliation (cheaper licensing and ability to get certain licences you cannot get without being member of a CAMS affiliated club)

- Ability to buy a club shirt and club stickers to identify yourself as one of the "cool people"

- Discounts at club sponsors (which are many, and most discounts are at least 10% off)

- Able to attend/represent the Club at shows

I am sure there are other good reasons :)

Plus exclusive access to SAUSA members only events, which all include a cheaper price than non-members!

$45 for your first year as a member. with 10% off at most of our sponsors, it doesn't take long to pay itself off and then some

im thinkin of joining, so keen to do track days, dyno days, motorkhanas, hillclimbs etc.. sounds awesome! not to mention discounts! haha but yeh i never know when these events are on, if i sign up will i get notified?? of upcoming events?? so i dont miss out..

also anyway to pay with credit card? other wise ill have to send a cheque thru the mail :)

Cheers.

Scott.

we currently dont do a mailing list that would email users of events, but quiet often we change our signatures with an appropriate image and link to event details

we currently offer

Cash

Cheque

Pay Pal

for payment options

This one goes out to all the members in the crowd,

What is the benefit to becoming a member??

Just curious..............

Chicks dig it. You have no much action you'll get when u show them an sau:sa membership card

-D

• Like 1

its all in the members forum Scott ;)

Oh really :/ sorry my bad.. Didn't really search just saw this topic :)

we currently dont do a mailing list that would email users of events, but quiet often we change our signatures with an appropriate image and link to event details

we currently offer

Cash

Cheque

Pay Pal

for payment options

Ok no worries paypal works for me then..

So it looks like I'll just have to keep an eye out on members signatures then aye..

Check our Club Website

Has most things, if not everything about the club. Also easiest way to sign up too :)

If you sign up to the website, you also get access to the members section on there, which has a store for you to purchase and renew your club membership.

If all Club Members were to sign up to the Website, we can send out newsletters, and notices of events etc. It's just that not all members have signed up, or are aware we have a website.

Definetly a club thats moving in the right direction. They have only been around for approx 12 months and have already organised a track day, dyno day, lots of involvement in car shows, christmas show for members, and looots more! Looking forward to 2011!

Also cams affiliation is a key factor for alot of people. :thumbsup: