SAU Community

Just purchased my first Skyline.

G'day all,

I, today, purchased myself a new car. It's a '93 R33 GTS-t with 70000km and in stunning condition. It just land this week, so it hasn't been complianced so i have to wait 2 weeks before I can pick it up :( But I can't wait!

It's 100% stock (which is what i wanted) and the interior is immaculate. The only thing I have noticed is that it has a Nismo front grill. Well, no doubt I'll be posting regularly getting tips etc, and I look forward to getting to know alot of you.

Cheers. ;)

I paid $22,200 incl tinted windows, 5 year warranty, 6 months rego and a brant system installed. And I don't have pics yet since i dont actually have the car, but once i get it I will post some. I test drove a few skylines and this one seemed quick... Can't wait to get it in my driveway.

It only came in this week, so it hadn't been complianced... It is white pearl, really clean except for a small scratch on the rear bumper, but i reckon it will polish out. I tell you, it has been a long day, and I still have 2 more weeks to wait! I want it now! Just to "knick down the shops" to get some milk is all ;)

Yea, I had already planned it all for a 200sx... then i saw this car, and with a little help from my old boy got a great deal. So now i have to re-research hehe... Probably just looking at a cat-back exhaust and a stereo for the first 6 months... nothing too big in the stez either just a 6 or 8 speaker system. quality not quantity.

I know how you feel man , I am in the same boat , another ten days to go before it even hits the beach , then complience on top of that . I do have this pic from my mate that is bringing it in for me . not quite as hot as what yours sounds like , but it will soon change once I get my grubby hands on it , I have got the sau stickers for it on order and personalised plates wainting here at home too , dont think I will be seeing yours on the street to soon as I will be moving to bris soon but no closer to the border than that .

Yea, I had already planned it all for a 200sx... then i saw this car, and with a little help from my old boy got a great deal. So now i have to re-research hehe... Probably just looking at a cat-back exhaust and a stereo for the first 6 months... nothing too big in the stez either just a 6 or 8 speaker system. quality not quantity.

Good onya on a good purchase dude...

but im doubtful of this quote cat back zorst only in 6 months my moneys on you wont be able to help yourself... :wassup:

Well, my plan is to get the exhaust out as quick as possible first... then work on cooling... See how well it's balanced after taht... either go for more power, or just a nice suspension set up...

Jaqule: My car doesn't sound or look any hotter than yours :) I love that colour, and we are indeed in the same boat... I'm working on my plates... As for seeing me around, I doubt you will, but hey, it's a small world :)