SAU Community

Two Tribes

Nizmo

Well said, for those of you that are kinda newish to the dance/rave seen or even us die hards Hybrid is one of the class if not the classiest acts around!! these guys have one of the best cd's created man and i mean MANY of thge gatecrasher and ministry compilation cd's have one of their songs called unfinshed symphany this is one of my all time favourite songs, i think a thread a while ago asked what sopng we would play at a funeral this would be one i would consider.... you guys don't understand how much i love this group! Pls if you do go (adrian i am sure i will se ya there as always!) we should meet up where hybrid is playing.. will be well worth it!!!

Haha i remember when Hybrid did a gig at the leedy way back before the turn of the centrury. There were like 50 people there... :headspin:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we shall all meet there, just look for the black guy wit his shirt off, even though there shall be many :)

adrian :)

:D yes there will be many hahaha.

Yeah!! they played there twice, 1st time was when they had just started out and kinda gettin into the scene, 2nd time i was doin promo for rise and a lot of the team snuck down to the leedy to watch them apparently 2nd time round it was pretty bloody busy! nice one! from what you can remember where they pretty good back then?

How many old skool ravers are there on this forum?  I thought I was the only one.  Anyone remember prodigy at obsession rave.  God I'm getting old.

fraser, I just figured out who you are - you're little fraser. as in friends with big fraser and rob.

not many people here will remember obsession dude.

:taps nose:

adrian - you shirt off !?! ew!

oily raver residue!

my first was probably back in about '96..the old tripping raves.

lineups would be packer playing jungle at the start of the night and the end of the night would turn into Gabba...(puke)

I remember seeing Carl Cox at the embassy ballroom in 96/97

My first rave was June 2000 ..... i was just 18. Ministry of Sound Summer something a rather at Metros..... even back then that went off more than the MoS currently at Metros.

damn, I was going to raves in 1993. what you guys call raves now days are not raves compared to what I used to go to :D

illegal warehouse parties were all the go .. Prodigy went off that night though .. I still have like 200 rave fliers in some binders somewhere .. and a whole lot of photos that allow me to remember the things I did that I had forgotten due to brain cells melting / burning / frying ...

Ahhh .. too nostalgic for me :D

fraser, I just figured out who you are - you're little fraser. as in friends with big fraser and rob.

not many people here will remember obsession dude.

:taps nose:

adrian - you shirt off !?! ew!  

oily raver residue!

Thats me : ) Old bastard that I am.

damn, I was going to raves in 1993.  what you guys call raves now days are not raves compared to what I used to go to :D

illegal warehouse parties were all the go .. Prodigy went off that night though .. I still have like 200 rave fliers in some binders somewhere .. and a whole lot of photos that allow me to remember the things I did that I had forgotten due to brain cells melting / burning / frying ...

Ahhh .. too nostalgic for me :D

Did you go to any of the raves across the road from Fast Eddies? Desert storm etc. They were pretty cool. I am turning 30 next week and now been raving for 13 years. I hate it when you see adds for raves on TV. It reminds how commercial the scene has got.

totally man .. I know hutcho and the other guys who organised desert storm. I still have the desert storm pass with Mark EG's autograph on it hahahaha

we should catch up sometime and have a drink and talk about the good old days before all the bunnies / glow sticks came about :D

totally man .. I know hutcho and the other guys who organised desert storm.  I still have the desert storm pass with Mark EG's autograph on it hahahaha

we should catch up sometime and have a drink and talk about the good old days before all the bunnies / glow sticks came about :D

Maybe we should have a combined SAU burnt out old raver event. Sound good? Everyone knows Hutcho! Does this sound familiar? There was me and Kev, we'd had about 57 Carling black labels.........