SAU Community

Two Tribes

Nizmo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK MEET UP WHEREEVER AND WHENEVER HYBRID IS PLAYING!!!!

Hey any of you guys got industry priced Tix? normaly with delerium events they are in masses of industry tix.... i heard they are $60 for industry but finding it a bit harder with teknoskape to find some... anyone out there?

Ok Little Fraser, Big Fraser and Rob... Ummm are we talking about Rob, Umm bout 5'10 bit overweight um brown black hair used to drive celica few years ago and has business in Northbridge regularly..... might be a long shot but we all might have seen each other out and not noticd it!!!

Oh that reminds me, wehn i was promo Manager of church it was nearly impossible to get Mauro Picotto out here!!! We tried very hard to get him but no luck,he is a very high in demand DJ and think will be worth the wait. when i started working at rise BT came and DJ'd wasn't too bad but didn't mix up the music enough for my liking and the crowds so dancefloor kinda emptied a bit but still had some nice mixes, that was about 5 yrs ago so prob changed a bit since then

OK MEET UP WHEREEVER AND WHENEVER HYBRID IS PLAYING!!!!

Hey any of you guys got industry priced Tix? normaly with delerium events they are in masses of industry tix.... i heard they are $60 for industry but finding it a bit harder with teknoskape to find some... anyone out there?

Ok Little Fraser, Big Fraser and Rob... Ummm are we talking about Rob, Umm bout 5'10 bit overweight um brown black hair used to drive celica few years ago and has business in Northbridge regularly..... might be a long shot but we all might have seen each other out and not noticd it!!!

I think the Rob you are thinking about is dealer Rob with the tatts. Different guy to the Rob I know.

ive been to a few events at metros fairly recently (ie: godskitchen, MoS, AVB etc etc) and i wouldnt suggest meeting on the balcony with the glass that overlooks the road, as this seems to get VERY packed there, one place that i have noticed that doesnt get too packed is the bar above the ground floor bar, the one that is the first balcony that overlooks the dancefloor, the balcony is always packed but near the bar seems to be fairly quiet most of the time, but could be different this time, seeing as its probably gonna be SO packed no ones gonna be able to move, hopefully no fire alarms this time, as what happened at godskitchen.

:rofl:

OK so what area and where... Ummm the vip room is that glass room that look over the floor and then on the same floor i think there is the outside balcnoy that looks over the street. which are you guys thinkin of? can you tell me then in retrospective to these areas the meeting place is? and what time?

Oh and Fraser yeah thats the one